Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bezzanator89

Demarai Gray

I can take him missing chances. I can take him making the wrong decisions at the crucial times. 

But not closing someone down in the 93rd minute of a huge match is unforgivable.  Everyone in the world knew what elmo was going to do when the ball got to him but Demari didnt want to get hit with the ball. 

Completely let us down. Im happy for him to go now. 

1 minute ago, mod hero said:

I can only think he was gonna take a pen, he’s shit at them as well 

Yeah that was my thinking. Harvey still looked decent. 

Unforgivable from Gray. He's got 5 minutes and all that's expected from him with fresh legs is to run. 

Sell him to whoever will have him.

7 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I'm sorry but you can't just blame him for that goal. Ricky have had him covered at the back post. Simple 

If gray closes down the ball, it doesn’t then  get to ricardo’s position 

Edited by turkish14

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Don't blame Gray. Defending was woeful, some keepers would have also come out and punched that. It was a great cross tho.

£10m in the Summer will be decent for Gray though.

If he closes him down as soon as the ball goes to him, 9/10 that ball doesnt get to our box

Yes the defending was pathetic. But it shouldnt have got there.

Just now, Walkers said:

I swear collectively if fans had their wish and we got rid of players we don't like we'd have a squad of about 6

The scape goat punters really are out!

We had loads of chances no one person can be blamed with any real authority.

• Like 1

Once again he shows he has all the physical attributes but cannot read a football match and it's cost us.  He simply hasn't made that step up.

I truly think the lad needs to get out of Birmingham.  A move to a club up north or down south could kick-start his career IMO.