Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bezzanator89

Demarai Gray

10 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

I know that for some reason he is the most hated man in the world, but surely he cannot be any worse than Barnes, Perez or the very limited Albrighton.

Give him a chance

He is absolutely worse than Barnes...

2 hours ago, Master Fox said:

Gray is a better player than Pérez. 

This is the case of a player not playing suddenly becoming better than they are. For instance, Gray has 12 goals in 155 appearances across all tournaments for us. Perez already has 7 in 23 playing out of position.

• Like 4

Stringer asked about him the other day and Rodgers said he’d had an illness earlier in the season. Anyone know about that or was it just manager speak to avoid saying I’m sick of telling the kid what to do and him ignoring it 

20 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Stringer asked about him the other day and Rodgers said he’d had an illness earlier in the season. Anyone know about that or was it just manager speak to avoid saying I’m sick of telling the kid what to do and him ignoring it 

I can’t see that being true, Wasn’t he was more involved at the start of the season than he has been recently? Didn’t make the bench for the first few games though I don’t think. 

I'm not convinced he would make a difference and as I stated another thread out problems are not offensive and in creating chances. Our problems are definitely defensively as we look too easy to play against especially from crosses at the back post on both sides. I think going 5-3-2 to sure up our defence and hopefully stop conceding that sort of goal may be the answer. 

6 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Has he been seen since not closing down the ball for the Villa cross leading to their winner??

Brendan doesn't rate him imo.

Think he’s still deciding if he should close it down or not 

• Haha 1