Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bezzanator89

Demarai Gray

20 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

He's a grumpy teenager. Needs to grow the fvck up.

The first time he comes back here the chants of "Leicester reject" are going to be deafening, personally I can't wait.

Maybe you need to grow the fvck up? 🤷‍♀️🧏‍♀️

• Like 1

Its like some of our fans are obsessed with having to abuse any ex player that plays against us. Unless you are a complete an utter **** like Dennis Wise who has shamed the club then whats the actual point? More then often it just spurs them on to score against us.. look at Mahrez. 😂

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Where as I’ve read into it he could be struggling with his mental health and knee jerk reactions like deleting all insta posts when he’s feeling crap are a coping mechanism! 

Part of our title winning side, hasn’t reached his potential, best thing for him to go and get regular football elsewhere. Good luck to him, certainly won’t be getting boos or chants of leicester reject from me.

Why does everyone have to be struggling with mental health these days . Don’t get me wrong mental health is a serious serious issue but people throw it around or even expect everyone to be struggling with it . 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Why does everyone have to be struggling with mental health these days . Don’t get me wrong mental health is a serious serious issue but people through it around or even expect everyone to be struggling with it . 

You’re looking threw some cynical eyes there! :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

FWIW, He's always come across as a quiet, humble lad in my dealings with him.

I've had no dealings with him and take anything I've heard with a pinch of salt. 

Not his biggest fan but certainly not going to condemn him based on conjecture. 

14 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

You’re looking threw some cynical eyes there! :ph34r:

Not particularly just had a few first hand experiences, , one being held hostage in my car by a bloke with a shotgun when I was 17 and being sat next to him whilst he went on to eat s bullet . 

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Not particularly just had a few first hand experiences, , one being held hostage in my car by a bloke with a shotgun when I was 17 and being sat next to him whilst he went on to eat s bullet . 

That must have been truly terrible for you.

4 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Well that changed quickly. My post was in jest about nothing related to mental health, rather that I had to read it 3 times to understand that you meant ‘throw’ and wrote ‘through’ and I just didn’t get it.

That must’ve be terrible. No offence meant in that respect. 

12 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Well that changed quickly. My post was in jest about nothing related to mental health, rather that I had to read it 3 times to understand that you meant ‘throw’ and wrote ‘through’ and I just didn’t get it.

That must’ve be terrible. No offence meant in that respect. 

None taken mate and yeah noticed the typo , it’s been a long day .. one off the worst bits was having to clean the car the following day . 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Sad 1

I find him a little strange at times, maybe he does suffer with mental health problems, who knows. 

I wish him all the best though, he hasn’t really caused that many issues here in his years here, and now he’s doing what’s right for him and his family by securing the best (£££) contract possible, I’d be doing the same. 

Get ready for the crazy stat thread ‘Gray scores his first goal in 3 years against us’ :yesyes:

7 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

FWIW, He's always come across as a quiet, humble lad in my dealings with him.

I've only had one encounter with him a few years ago and nowhere near the exposure to him that you've probably had but, I got exactly the same impression as you. Very pleasant and perhaps a little bit shy if anything. I personally wish him well whatever he decides to do. Rodgers also appears to speak highly of his attitude and he's no real reason to say that,  he could just remain quiet on the matter.

Has been made an easy scapegoat at times by some but also hasn’t helped himself at times. Clearly talented. Signed him with the potential to be great but it’s just not worked out. 

• Like 1

It’s very simple really. We signed him as he had potential but he’s never quite fulfilled it so probably best for everyone if he moved on. I’d wish him luck wherever he went. All the rest of the nonsense spouted on this thread just makes me people look a bit silly. X 

• Like 2

Main problem is he thinks a top 6 club or European elite club are going to swan in for him. Maybe he will go to Spurs for nothing?

He's had ample chances. We need to focus on the players who are here, are 100% focused and 100% committed. Its tough at the top; you can only put out a squad each week and some players will naturally fall by the wayside.