Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Ayoze Pérez

We always look more fluid down the right when he and ricci combine, and whilst his tracking back is good, he lacks the grit of say an Albrighton.

that said, he was outstanding and made the difference tonight. Maybe he could be a good squad player and impact sub to hold onto. If we do offload, performances like tonight will only enhance any potential fee we might get for him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baldeagle said:

You have to laugh really ,  I bet nearly every one of us said to ourselves WTF  or groaned when we seen him coming on for Nacho .  Well  played lad 

Who next..Vestergaard..!!

One reason you wont ever find a Post from me dissing-off  any player in the squad, Another day,Another life,Another chance....!!i

Comeback Kings is our trade, & hobby...& 2nd Anthem..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

Strange to see where it all went wrong for him. He had a pretty good first season then Rogers just stopped playing him.

Cos he cost us in several games last season. He was poor, ineffective and added nothing to the team. In fact he made a negative impact in so many games. The occasional positive contribution from him was rare. He might have been a highlight player in a shite Newcastle team, but what does that tell you?

I like him but I have little faith in him as a regular starter. 

Did well tonight, though.

2 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

When did he last get on the pitch before last night? Unless he's made a cameo I'm forgetting it's been literally months, hasn't it? Fair play he changed the game. 

Played half an hour against Randers back in February.

Always said his control and footwork with the ball is good.

Plus when he came on yesterday he thought about it! First time all game a "winger" (he's not a winger, mind) thought about it. 

• Like 1