Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not necessarily. I think it's quite clear several fans love his style.

Me included. Probably my personal fave player in this current side.

I'm just going on the fact that we've had to enjoy his skills with a bit of youtube video and it seems like the admin have gone "I've got you" and sorted out the latest gif of him pulling it off.

24 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

Definitely cements that someone on the LCFC twitter admin is reading this. 

Cheers, whoever you are.

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not necessarily. I think it's quite clear several fans love his style.

Arlo white reads this place im sure, every time i watch a game covered by him he descibes cags as a "cult hero" among fans.....

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Maybe Rudkin is like Vardy and he gets off on people slating him and winding him up, and it makes him improve his performance, and he thinks "these lads think I'm shite do they, well I'm going to sell a defender for a world record fee and bring in someone else twice as good for one quarter of the price!" Maybe we've secretary been the reason to his rise to glory?!

In which case Rudkin if you are reading this you are a complete chancer who is completely out of their depth in the Premier League and you don't have the balls to sign a world class winger in the January transfer window :ph34r:

Or use our status against lesser clubs and bid for Aubameyang to provide proper cover for Vardy :thumbup:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Maybe Rudkin is like Vardy and he gets off on people slating him and winding him up, and it makes him improve his performance, and he thinks "these lads think I'm shite do they, well I'm going to sell a defender for a world record fee and bring in someone else twice as good for one quarter of the price!" Maybe we've secretly been the reason to his rise to glory?!

In which case Rudkin if you are reading this you are a complete chancer who is completely out of their depth in the Premier League and you don't have the balls to sign a world class winger in the January transfer window :ph34r:

Never rated him. He's too scared to splash out £40m on Ziyech.

Complete waster!

:whistle:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Apparently they're looking at the other lad that plays next to him.

Demiral or something.

Scouting his CB partner (who is apparently pretty decent) would make much more sense. Arsenal had already scouted Soyuncu for ages before he signed for us. They hardly need to go see him play an international match somewhere far away when he's been playing regularly in the Prem and nullified them just last week. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brucey said:

Scouting his CB partner (who is apparently pretty decent) would make much more sense. Arsenal had already scouted Soyuncu for ages before he signed for us. They hardly need to go see him play an international match somewhere far away when he's been playing regularly in the Prem and nullified them just last week. 

yeah but this headline is funnier so fair play 

3 minutes ago, brucey said:

Hmmmmm. Just read that in the Guardian. At 30 mil maybe we should be having a look.