Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

Just now, NaijaFox said:

If he continues the way he has in the last game and a half, he may look way better on the bench. Wake up Youri!

Yeah, love Youri to bits but hes the definition of a luxury player, when the team play well he will be at the centre of it all, when they play bad he'll be anonymous. If he had a bit more pace and could win the ball more often .. well then he wouldnt be here

• Like 1

****ing..worst foxestalk Match-thread I have 

ever read..!!!!

Nothing but negative-non-Leicester fans....

Again a Trusted Player made a massive mistake...Again Early in the game...!!

Ricardo Another Trusted player,makes other defensive errors,when in comfortable positions....

Ok we can go on pointing These errors out....

But we are Away at Chelsea,who like it or not,still have a better Quality squad than us...

After a poor start,we started to Play decent ( Not Great football!! ) We came back in the game...

Questioning..selection & formation, I am sorry I find pathetic...BRodgers has a ,or more Templates in mind.

Its the 2nd game ffs,he will want to see how his first thoughts pan out...he and his squad of players are trying

a new set up,with some new players.....

Whining,Shittng on your own Team After 2 games,just embarrases this forums capabilities of .....well.!!!!anything you desire to mention.

Supporters...dont make me laugh...

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

The first half - My missis sat there and said why do you watch this, you're supposed to enjoy it and all it does is stress you out. My daughter daddy stop shouting and swearing, I can here you outside. 

The Chase has that effect on me too.  It's brain-rotting crap.  Get the footie back on.  We are still in this.  

• Haha 1