Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

pretty sure most our team is drunk tbf. youri and perez especially, there was a 30 second period where youri was just watching the ball go over his head and he looked like he had no idea what day it even was, let alone how he was gonna control a football 

4 minutes ago, Livid said:

I'm going to put a spin on that half, it's only 1-0!

The tactical master plan behind that starting 11 went into the bin after 5 minutes. Two weeks in a row we have put out a team not to get beat and not actually try to win a game.

Perez isn't a winger. I refuse to get on his back when he is being shoehorned into a position which doesn't suit him.

We're just second best to near enough everything. 

Our corners have actually got worse and I didn't think that was possible.

Expect us to equalise now we've somehow got to half time without being totally battered.

You know that one person hogs all corners - Maddison - and yes he has never been good. He lacks the foot power to get over the first man. And when he hits it really hard he loses accuracy. He needs to build foot strength first before taking on the duty again, but unfortunately he will continue to take them until Rodgers tells him not to.

6 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

I need to question Rodgers’ decision to not start with a natural winger. 

Perez and that fanny boy are shite in wide positions. 

Really frustrating to watch. 

Nice

1 minute ago, 80footgiraffe said:

Its funny how we’ve spend £100m on players, only major loss was Harry, who has been replaced quite well by Cags and we look so much worse than last season. 

Tbf the most noticeable set back in this side is Maguire heading ability. We look toothless at set pieces and liable to concede when defending them. 

• Like 1

Just now, David Hankey said:

Oh, c'mon he struts about just the same, it's plain to see when you open you eyes and actually watch him.

LOL.. Ooo Kaaaay.

But i can guarantee i am watching and can not see what you are seeing. If its your opinion, then fine but it certainly isnt mine. If you were to say he isnt havent the best of games, i would agree ... 

• Like 1