Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Sheffield United (A) pre match

I wouldn’t be surprised if we go with Hamza and Wilf again tomorrow, it seems like Rodgers wants to us to set up that way. We need to be up for it from the go this week though.

I don’t have a problem with Tielemans or Maddison we’re only two games into the season neither of them have been actually shocking. 

37 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Can see it being a draw and the FT “I demand success instantly” brigade going into anaphylactic shock. 

I've hidden all the Benadryl  ;)

• Haha 1

Benkovic for Evans, Praet or Barnes for Ndidi. 

Not mean disrespect but I think this is one of those good game to rest the key player while giving chance to youth as well.

If the game look safe, Nacho could be subbed on for Vardy 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hanan96 said:

Not mean disrespect but I think this is one of those good game to rest the key player while giving chance to youth as well.

It's not a merry go round. It's about putting the best formation and personnel to win that particular game.

1 hour ago, Hanan96 said:

What ever you have been drinking I will have a couple of them!

This must be a joke??

Edited by goose2010
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lesta blue said:

It's not a merry go round. It's about putting the best formation and personnel to win that particular game.

47 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

What ever you have been drinking I will have a couple of them!

This must be a joke??

Not joking here. The youth need chance. Otherwise, their development is stalled. 

We are top 10 team. We facing a recently promoted sides. Benkovic has a decent season with Scottish Top League. Barnes give the top six few problems last season. 

Playing them is not like throwing dices for dewsbury hall who's yet to prove their ability in PL sides. 

Definitely should start both Hamza and Ndidi. 

Get our WBs driving up the wings and supplying balls to our 4 attacking players.

6 attackers with Evans, N'Didi and Soyuncu up for set pieces should be more than enough attacking power.

3 hours ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

Yeah, we need to move Tielemans on. Waste of money that was. :whistle:

We're lucky to have "found him out" so early in his contract, must be so frustrating for Rodgers that he can't bring James in to take his place due to injury saga 437 and counting...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FIF said:

Definitely should start both Hamza and Ndidi. 

Get our WBs driving up the wings and supplying balls to our 4 attacking players.

6 attackers with Evans, N'Didi and Soyuncu up for set pieces should be more than enough attacking power.

Hamza or Praet for me.

It depends if Praet can give the intensity of Hamza, but give that bit of creativity we've needed. 

Fuchs is a potential starter and is that bit more physical to deal with the presence Sheff have. 

4 hours ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

Yeah, we need to move Tielemans on. Waste of money that was. :whistle:

Loan to Monaco seems the only way to get rid.:ph34r:

Vardy hatrick then shows blades fans his Owls shirt underneath the famous Foxes pink, and gets sent off for causing a riot.

Edited by FoxFossil

2 hours ago, Hanan96 said:

Not joking here. The youth need chance. Otherwise, their development is stalled. 

We are top 10 team. We facing a recently promoted sides. Benkovic has a decent season with Scottish Top League. Barnes give the top six few problems last season. 

Playing them is not like throwing dices for dewsbury hall who's yet to prove their ability in PL sides. 

We've got a League Cup match on Wednesday. I'm sure there'll be a lot of changes for that. I can't see any reason not to pick the strongest team for the match tomorrow.

OK.... 

So what would your team be? 

Not sure why I read opposition forums but what ive gathered so far is... If we are confident we have our heads too far up our own arses since the title win...If we jest we're all arrogant ***** and if we're complimentary we're patronising...can't bloody win! I think we should stop being so reasonable...

Saying that majority of comments do seem to appreciate that we're not underestimating them. 

Edited by srex9

Benkovic will get his chance at some point but you can't bench Evans or Soyuncu when they have played so well in the first two games. Sheffield United have a good team and are going to be difficult to beat and this is not the time for experiments. 

• Like 3