Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

POST MATCH: Leicester City 2 Tottenham 1

Brilliant.

I thought their VAR goal would stand though. I need to see it again but I thought it looked like elbow and arm ie not goalscoring parts of the body that were over the line, maybe a slither of the back or the top corner of the chest though. Incredibley tight and never pulled up by linesmen, but we'll take it!

Just now, fazzyfox said:

Brilliant.

I thought their VAR goal would stand though. I need to see it again but I thought it looked like elbow and arm ie not goalscoring parts of the body that were over the line, maybe a slither of the back or the top corner of the chest though. Incredibley tight and never pulled up by linesmen, but we'll take it!

Think it was his upper side of his torso. If the rule is 'off is off' then he's off

• Like 4

Started off brightly, then that freak Kane goal took the wind out of our sails.

I thought we'd do a repeat of the weekend prior, with lots of possession, but no outlet up front and little pressure or threat created overall.

That we managed to turn this around, somewhere out of nowhere to be fair, is down to luck... and effort.

If VAR hadn't interfered, we would not be so happy right now. That decision punished Spurs for once and it sucked the life out of their players.

It gave us the strength to get back into it, always believing we could get an equalizer.

That Maddison managed to score the winner makes it even sweeter, the lad deserved that goal so much, after all the workrate he put into it today.

Wish him a speedy recovery, we might see Praet in his place at Luton.

Always great to beat cocky Spurs.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1