Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

POST MATCH: Leicester City 2 Tottenham 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - 

*ahem*

'Scuse me...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can move to Canada in peace now. :scarf:

PS - Trophy reacts only please - Spurs wouldn't know what one is if it slapped them round the face. Which ours did in 2016. :ph34r:

• Thanks 2

Soyuncu >>> Maguire 

Brilliant performance, exciting game, if we’d played that way against MU we’d surely have beaten them. I hope this give Brendan the confidence to play the more attacking style that we all love.

Cant think of anyone who had a bad game.

Can someone explain the VAR offside decision for our goal. There were two of our players offside when the ball was played, but neither touched it, and it rebounded off their keeper. Surely that is a new phase of play, so the subsequent play was onside? The only thing I can think is that the 2 offside players in the first phase must have been ruled as interfering with play even though they never touched it. That sort of “deemed” interference doesn’t normally count though these days as far as I can tell.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Soyuncu >>> Maguire 

Brilliant performance, exciting game, if we’d played that way against MU we’d surely have beaten them. I hope this give Brendan the confidence to play the more attacking style that we all love.

Cant think of anyone who had a bad game.

Can someone explain the VAR offside decision for our goal. There were two of our players offside when the ball was played, but neither touched it, and it rebounded off their keeper. Surely that is a new phase of play, so the subsequent play was onside? The only thing I can think is that the 2 offside players in the first phase must have been ruled as interfering with play even though they never touched it. That sort of “deemed” interference doesn’t normally count though these days as far as I can tell.

When the shot came from outside... both players were offside and interfering (by being in the keepers line of sight)

Edited by ozleicester
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted the below in the match prediction thread. It just shows if you show intent you can beat almost any side in the P/L. Apart from Man City and Liverpool, no other team is outstanding, and all are very beatable.

If we set up and play like we did against Man Utd we'll lose 2 or 3 nil.

If we set up and play with intent, purpose, drive and with quick positive passes from the off, and not the slow cross field & backward passes, we'll win 2-0.

Please BR, no more Maddison on the left wing, no more ultra defensive narrow set ups, no more sideways or backward slow passing, play wingers so Maddison & Tielemans create like we know they can.

Let's actually show we deserve to belong with the so called big boys and nor be frightened of them. Like Man Utd, Spuds are nothing special if you keep Kane quiet (no more silly challenges Soyuncu!).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Nobody was disappointed it was people complaining about how stupid the rule is 

I'm not even sure what the rule is. If it's that they check every goal for offside and if any part of the attacker is deemed offside it's given then I don't understand the complaints