Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
purpleronnie

POST MATCH: Leicester City 2 Tottenham 1

Recommended Posts

It must be hard for Poch in all fairness, knowing his team would bottle the milk race. 

 

He’ll be gone soon enough and Spurs will slide

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maddison needs a 5 year contract immediately and the club needs to state they they will not even entertain bids of less than 150m

Edited by Fox85
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fox85 said:

Maddison needs a 5 year contract immediately and the club to state they they will not even entertain bids of less than 150m

Yep, really hope the club have been working on this, put him on 100k a week and keep him happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - 

 

*ahem*

 

'Scuse me...

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

I can move to Canada in peace now. :scarf:

 

PS - Trophy reacts only please - Spurs wouldn't know what one is if it slapped them round the face. Which ours did in 2016. :ph34r:

 

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

😂 I’ve just ordered the DVD

Get the blu ray version...the tears are much easier to see in 4k!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Tim FCKING sherwood on telly

Should contact UNIT to report the discovery of a time tunnel that has sucked us all back to 2002 or earlier

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Also bizarre how disappointed some of you seemed about Aurier's goal was disallowed

Nobody was disappointed it was people complaining about how stupid the rule is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soyuncu >>> Maguire 

Brilliant performance, exciting game, if we’d played that way against MU we’d surely have beaten them. I hope this give Brendan the confidence to play the more attacking style that we all love.

 

Cant think of anyone who had a bad game.

 

Can someone explain the VAR offside decision for our goal. There were two of our players offside when the ball was played, but neither touched it, and it rebounded off their keeper. Surely that is a new phase of play, so the subsequent play was onside? The only thing I can think is that the 2 offside players in the first phase must have been ruled as interfering with play even though they never touched it. That sort of “deemed” interference doesn’t normally count though these days as far as I can tell.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im absolutely buzzing! was at the game. went mental when we scored the winnern didnt think we would do it! up to second in the league now. off to get smashed now well done to all. coyb!! 💙💙💙🦊🦊🦊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Soyuncu >>> Maguire 

Brilliant performance, exciting game, if we’d played that way against MU we’d surely have beaten them. I hope this give Brendan the confidence to play the more attacking style that we all love.

 

Cant think of anyone who had a bad game.

 

Can someone explain the VAR offside decision for our goal. There were two of our players offside when the ball was played, but neither touched it, and it rebounded off their keeper. Surely that is a new phase of play, so the subsequent play was onside? The only thing I can think is that the 2 offside players in the first phase must have been ruled as interfering with play even though they never touched it. That sort of “deemed” interference doesn’t normally count though these days as far as I can tell.

When the shot came from outside... both players were offside and interfering (by being in the keepers line of sight)

Edited by ozleicester
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted the below in the match prediction thread. It just shows if you show intent you can beat almost any side in the P/L. Apart from Man City and Liverpool, no other team is outstanding, and all are very beatable.

 

 

If we set up and play like we did against Man Utd we'll lose 2 or 3 nil.

 

If we set up and play with intent, purpose, drive and with quick positive passes from the off, and not the slow cross field & backward passes, we'll win 2-0.

 

Please BR, no more Maddison on the left wing, no more ultra defensive narrow set ups, no more sideways or backward slow passing, play wingers so Maddison & Tielemans create like we know they can.

 

Let's actually show we deserve to belong with the so called big boys and nor be frightened of them. Like Man Utd, Spuds are nothing special if you keep Kane quiet (no more silly challenges Soyuncu!).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Nobody was disappointed it was people complaining about how stupid the rule is 

I'm not even sure what the rule is. If it's that they check every goal for offside and if any part of the attacker is deemed offside it's given then I don't understand the complaints

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sishades said:

Get the blu ray version...the tears are much easier to see in 4k!

The 34 seconds we went second and put the pressure on Liverpool! Coming to a Netflix soon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

I read on here enough comments that spurs are not our rivals, well they are mine get in.

i hate spurs so id say they are rivals!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...