Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

POST MATCH: Leicester City 2 Tottenham 1

9 minutes ago, LCFCSOULBOY said:

Commentators on about the VAR result for the Spuds took the sails out of them. That's life, what about out VAR decision we didn't crumble. Sod them. 

From what I've seen they've been one of the biggest beneficiaries of VAR so they can suck it quite frankly

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Tanya said:

My only criticism of Rodgers is that he should have taken Madders off. He couldn't run. No need to aggravate the injury further.

We were out of subs:

Perez -> Praet

Barnes -> Gray

Tielemans -> Hamza

I think given the situation we handled it well. Maddison played up top as he couldn’t run and Vardy dropped back. Right at the end was the first time I’ve ever seen Vardy knackered - that’s how much work the team put in!

That game was absolute banter.

That second half was magnificent.

That game just goes to show how much better we are in that formation, Tielemans and Maddison especially have much more freedom in this formation.

Maddison, Ricardo, Evans, Soyuncu and Ndidi were insane, any one of those deserve to be classed as MOTM.

Evans tackle on Kane was like celebrating a goal lol 

What a game :scarf:

• Like 1

Firstly, what a fantastic game of football. Really really enjoyed it. 

I think we deserved to win, think we edged it as the better team. Some beautiful passages of play right from the start with the ball into barnes he just couldn't quite get hold of. It has to be the team going forward with some coaching of perez to get stuck in more, he just pulled out of a few things he was getting to first. So happy Roger's seems to realise it's our better 11. 

Soyuncu is beautiful. I'd have sacrificed my first born to have seen him make it round alderweireld and go on to bag. Loved his passion at the final whistle, looked pumped. Obligatory badge tap too. 

I'm going to guess maddison got MOTM, hard to choose though because they were fantastic pretty much all over the park. Ricky P is amazing. How do we even still have him, how is he still under the radar, godly. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
Cant spell
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

When the shot came from outside... both players were offside and interfering (by being in the keepers line of sight)

Seriously, I can't believe people are still litigating that goal.  Supporting your team is great, but VAR absolutely got that right.  It was a no-brainer. 

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

We were out of subs:

Perez -> Praet

Barnes -> Gray

Tielemans -> Hamza

I think given the situation we handled it well. Maddison played up top as he couldn’t run and Vardy dropped back. Right at the end was the first time I’ve ever seen Vardy knackered - that’s how much work the team put in!

The argument is that Maddison shouldn't have been out there at all, since he was offering nothing and could do more harm than good.  Indeed, you saw Praet spot him and pass him the ball, only to surrender possession because Maddison was totally immobile.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Deeg67 said:

The argument is that Maddison shouldn't have been out there at all, since he was offering nothing and could do more harm than good.  Indeed, you saw Praet spot him and pass him the ball, only to surrender possession because Maddison was totally immobile.

Yes that’s a fair point! It was a bit like watching someone on crutches out on a premier league pitch if I’m being honest!

15 minutes ago, LCFCSOULBOY said:

Commentators on about the VAR result for the Spuds took the sails out of them. That's life, what about out VAR decision we didn't crumble. Sod them. 

It is ridiculous though. One day there will be a decision like that to decide a Champions League or World Cup final. 

• Like 1