Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

How would you improve the team in January?

Tanner just said the club is "looking for a winger" but wouldn't confirm if it's Jan or a Summer push.

Good to know they see what we see. Our current crop is not good enough if we want to Be a Champions league club

10 minutes ago, Tanya said:

Tanner just said the club is "looking for a winger" but wouldn't confirm if it's Jan or a Summer push.

Good to know they see what we see. Our current crop is not good enough if we want to Be a Champions league club

Its Ferran Torres

Chinese teams now have a wage cap so I imagine all the players will be on their way back this summer.

There must be a world class winger among them.

‪https://talksport.com/football/647733/premier-league-clubs-on-red-alert-with-gareth-bales-potential-transfer-to-china-suffering-huge-setback-following-announcement/‬

Edited by les-tah

3 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Chinese teams now have a wage cap so I imagine all the players will be on their way back this summer.

There must be a world class winger among them.

‪https://talksport.com/football/647733/premier-league-clubs-on-red-alert-with-gareth-bales-potential-transfer-to-china-suffering-huge-setback-following-announcement/‬

Yannick Carrasco, he's the dream. Big pals with Praet and Tielemans.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Schmeichel

Ricardo    Evans    Soyuncu    Chilwell

Ndidi

Tielemans            Maddison

Lemar                                  Carrasco

Vardy

Don't do that, that's really unfair. I'm sad now. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

The very sad thing is that it's probably do-able.

That'd cost us about 60m.

In transfer fees, yeah. 

In agent bungs, bonuses, wages, add ons for the player, etc? I imagine both would come here as - at very least - about our joint highest paid players.

Something we can no doubt afford, I guess, if we do guarantee top 4 but it's still a gamble.

My heart says you're right, they're both attainable and exactly what we should aim for, my head says we're just not a big enough club to pull off those signings yet and Tielemans was more an exception than the rule. I want to be wrong, obviously. Lemar here would be probably my favourite signing in an age.