Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

How would you improve the team in January?

18 hours ago, CityIsBlue said:

Jarrod Bowen to replace Albrighton.

Dont make the same mistake as Grey/Barnes where we wreck their confidence by forcing them to play because we have nothing outwide. He's our next 'project'.

Michail Antonio.

This all depends if we can get him on the cheap. He's a Richarlison type we need. Big, quick and powerful. Can play anywhere across the front 3. Didnt realise he actually averages 1 in 4 for West Ham. Pretty impressive given at times he's even played as a full back. He offers a threat we don't have, and offers a greater threat in behind too.

.. just checked him out on YouTube, he is so poor!! 

I can not believe anyone would contemplate this player coming to us as an improvement on Barnes, Demerai or Albrighton. Shocking call!! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Played his best football for Villa recently in the left of a 4-3-3.

I asked my mate who’s a villa fan about this today and he said it’s almost pointless when he plays out there because nobody gets the ball quick enough to him or creates any space for him to run at defenders. They seem to prefer him playing central a la Maddison. Maybe him looking so shit on the wing is just a product of Villa being pony though, might be different if he’s playing with an actual midfield. 

Im with you though I always thought he looked better out wide too. 

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Hard to take Dorsett too seriously as an ITK, in that report he claims Mendy is not in our 25 man PL squad. 

Edited by Spiritwalker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

Hard to take Dorsett too seriously as an ITK, in that report he claims Mendy is not in our 25 man PL squad. 

lol never mind the fact Mendy played just this week, all three of them are in fact in the 25 man squad. Shocking lazy journalism from that muppet

I realise that this defeats the object as it's never going to happen in January but looking ahead to the summer, if Norwich go down then I'd love to see is go in for Cantwell. That lad looks class and strikes me as a player who would flourish here.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Looks an odious little bell sniffer to me with a touch of the Griezmann's about him. 

Still more sympathetic than Grealish. Cantwell is a great dribbler and passer, works his socks off all over the pitch and is also great at riling up opposing players without being as twattish as Grealish.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Still more sympathetic than Grealish. Cantwell is a great dribbler and passer, works his socks off all over the pitch and is also great at riling up opposing players without being as twattish as Grealish.

To be fair, either would do well here and I'm not against it. Just my observations he is another natural born helmet.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Dorkingfox said:

Moussa Dembele or Pierre-Aubameyang/Alexandre Lacazette as both want to leave. Aim high with CL coming on the horizan.

I heard (from a rather bitter Celtic fan I must add) that he doesn't get on that well with Rodgers, so even if a small part of that is true then that's a non starter, plus we're a couple of years short at this current level of competing with Chelsea on the transfer front