Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace A Match Thread

Boring game with both teams looking for a 1-0 but happy with a 0-0. Barnes has been ineffective. Soyuncu having to cover for Chilwell lots and Chilwell even being AWOL is ineffective. Ricardo sloppy on the passes today. First half both wings are pretty poor. I feel an Albrighton moment coming later for some snow capped crossing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OadbyBlue said:

Bit worrying how passive our full backs have been, especially Ricardo compared to his usual self

He is wary of Zaha. He’s the threat to be honest. 

Ayew has been turfed out of Söyüncu pocket so he can go to his own changing room at half time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sly said:

He’s a class above. That’s why he wanted to leave. I can see people going for him again in January. He’d cost a small fortune though.

i don’t think he’s come to us or we could even afford it but i’d declare the jigsaw complete if he did.

Guest Eamonn

Palace are pretty disappointing,  seem to ne playing for a point at home. That sais, Jonny Evans' defensive header was the highlight of the half for me.