Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dormelcfc

Mahrez 'lost two years at Leicester'

1 hour ago, Simoken said:

Do people never learn..... How many times have a media outlet misinterpret and make a mountain our of thin air... shame on you for adding petrol to the fire. Guarantee this is exactly that.

Understand that the media are more than capable of spinning a story to sell it. Still doesn't make the quotes okay.

I've always liked and defended him, but with every passing day he matters less to me. He was great for us but seeing him on the bench yesterday, when Man City were desperate for a goal, tells you all you need to know about what Pep thinks of him. 

• Like 2

Each to his own and perhaps he got frustrated towards the end of his time here but he could be less of an arse hole about it. Without us he could have still ended up with some shite like St Mirren. Without us he might never have got to Arsenal and then Man City. 

Title or no title I've had enough of Mahrez he's just a disrespectful bench warmer in my eyes now. I don't mind any player trying to better themselves but you should always show respect. He thinks he's better than he is and any player who goes on a self imposed strike has no respect or class. It wouldn't surprise me if he did it again to Man City if a Barce or Real came calling. There's many players from our past that deserve more respect from our fans than Mahrez.

He's made repeated comments. 

By all means have your own personal view, he's entitled to feel like we're beneath him, but to make it public is intended to communicate it to our club. 

What is so wrong with us that he feels the need to let us know. 

He could've been an absolute hero to our fans and kept his view private. 

Humble my ****ing star. 

Can the PFA sit down with all players and explain to them what signing a contract means? Dont sign one if youre not committed to playing that long, nobody is forcing you.  

Can you imagine if a club wrote an article about all the dreadful players on contracts that they still have to pay despite them being rubbish. You look at the way this club looks after players like Matty James who has spent the majority of his Leicester career on the treatment table and players still want to have a pop?  

• Like 1

Bit silly to make comments like that publicly. But ultimately still one of 'that 11' and one of the most technically gifted players we've ever had - I don't wish him any ill. Clearly him being a 'hot and cold' player is a permanent thing, not just to do with the pressure of being a big fish in a small pond. Since going to Man City he's never commanded a starting spot and even with Sane injured can't get in the team. He's a luxury player, even for them. 

Bit ironic - saying he missed out on time at the highest level by being stuck with us seems to indicate he's ambitious. But he's also obviously happy to pick up his big salary and only play 10-20 games per season as a bit part player...

It's come from bloody Sports Witness lol. There's no way he's said exactly that. Lost in translation and way out of context.

Not denying he's probably frustrated he didn't get to move sooner or that he's say that he could have had a big move 2 years before but I can't think of many footballers, whilst still playing, who'd come out with something like that. And there's plenty more disrespectful guys than Mahrez!

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

It's come from bloody Sports Witness lol. There's no way he's said exactly that. Lost in translation and way out of context.

Not denying he's probably frustrated he didn't get to move sooner or that he's say that he could have had a big move 2 years before but I can't think of many footballers, whilst still playing, who'd come out with something like that. And there's plenty more disrespectful guys than Mahrez!

If they are quoted within quotation marks, then yes, he did say exactly that. 

If there are more disrespectful players than Mahrez, I can't think who they are, buy you can bet that they are w**kers too!

Just now, murphy said:

If they are quoted within quotation marks, then yes, he did say exactly that. 

If there are more disrespectful players than Mahrez, I can't think who they are, buy you can bet that they are w**kers too!

I'll go and write some stuff on wiki and stick it in quote marks and it'll be true then? Sound logic.

15 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Can the PFA sit down with all players and explain to them what signing a contract means? Dont sign one if youre not committed to playing that long, nobody is forcing you.  

They sign the contract because it means more money but they still think a tantrum or two will get them away when the time comes.

I would like to remember Mahrez for his amazing goals but instead I think of him sitting in an airport waiting for his mobile to ring.

Edited by gurru991

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

I'll go and write some stuff on wiki and stick it in quote marks and it'll be true then? Sound logic.

Do what you want but if you quote someone and it's wrong then you might find yourself in court.  Not great logic.

As  I said earlier, RM apologists will do anything to believe the best of their sweet fcking prince.