Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dormelcfc

Mahrez 'lost two years at Leicester'

Guest Markyblue
26 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Do people never learn..... How many times have a media outlet misinterpret and make a mountain our of thin air... shame on you for adding petrol to the fire. Guarantee this is exactly that.

Ummm,course it is.                           They'll be saying the earths not flat as well next the lying scrotts.

15 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

i'm still pretty good mates with someone i used to work with at greggs when i was a teenager, doesn't mean i wanted to spend my whole life working 16 hours a week there just because a couple of the fellas were sound 

You at McDonalds now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ex-players,who want s to leave, just Don t interest....He also forced us to lose 2 years with his antics....so it balanced out....

we didnt Force him to stay,he and his (quite pathetic agent) signed an extension.....No excuses..!!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

Guest An Sionnach

Cue the Mahrez fan club coming out in force on this thread , notice he didn't get on the pitch against Liverpool , as I have said skill alone does not make a great player .

Why is anyone suprised at this kind of opinion from any modern day footballer?

It is extremely rare to see any loyalty. You cant get much more of a genuine group mentality than we have had as a club over the past 5 years and still Kante and Mahrez couldn't wait to get away. Add to that Peter let us all know Kasper would have been gone at the first offer. Vardy was the only shock because he used his brain and didn't listen to all the voices around him saying to jump to Arsenals bench.

No one gives a shit unfortunately. It's about them. Even the "legends" that come back to do shitty talks at half time are only doing it because they have leaky sinks and mountsorrel flood defences to pay for.

I have been pointing out the bloke is an utter **** for a year. People have leapt to his defence as though related to him. I'm glad this shines a light on what a stoool sample he is. 

One of our greatest ever players, and no mistake, but he is a disloyal, arrogant, selfish cock. 

The Algerians love to spin the old 'humble boy done good' yarn but look at the state of this. He didn't even need to shit on the club but went out of his way to do so. Ugh. He couldn't kept his mouth shut, thought badly of us and let us be none the wiser. Takes a special arsehole to go out of their way to vocalise it. 

• Thanks 1