Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Ben Chilwell - Chelsea?

11 hours ago, lee7 said:

Chilwell always states how happy he is here & how amazing it is playing for the team he grew up watching. I can't see him leaving for Chelsea not in January anyway. 

Exactly. Plus we do not need to sell, we are trying to secure a top 4 finish and his contract is not expiring at the end of the month.

I think we should be in for Mason Mount personally.   Hopefully Chilly gives Drinky a call to see what a great move it was for him.  Click-bait.

11 hours ago, lee7 said:

Chilwell always states how happy he is here & how amazing it is playing for the team he grew up watching. I can't see him leaving for Chelsea not in January anyway. 

Exactly. Plus we do not need to sell, we are trying to secure a top 4 finish and his contract is not expiring at the end of the month.

I think we should be in for Mason Mount personally.   Hopefully Chilly gives Drinky a call to see what a great move it was for him.  Click-bait.

Close thread.  Why would a team lying 2nd in the league and trying to cement a place in the Champions League sell a player to a rival, with the said player having over 3 years left on his contract?

Answer: Only a Club devoid of ambition would do this.  Frank the W@nk can go do one.

So Ashley Cole has got involved and stated regarding Chilwell

image.png.9fc56e05b50e3dbd0bf82f3066258d5f.png

Is he a Chelsea fan? (Did they even exist when Ben was a lad growing up in Milton Keynes? :ph34r: )

Thought the whole world were boyhood Manchester United fans?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Is he a Chelsea fan? (Did they even exist when Ben was a lad growing up in Milton Keynes? :ph34r: )

The most blatant bullshit. "Oh he's a Chelsea fan" yeah sure.

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Bloody hell, they're really going for anything they can in trying to sell our guys 

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Bloody hell, they're really going for anything they can in trying to sell our guys 

"I have heard he is a Chelsea fan" - ffs lol

"Here's your 5 grand Ash, good job mate"

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TommyK said:

Mahrez has made some of the best left backs/players in the world look like fools. 

Have you forgotten how good he is?

Made prime Azpilicueta look like a fool a few years back. Danny Rose as well.

• Like 3