Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Ben Chilwell - Chelsea?

On 04/12/2019 at 18:26, Leicesterpool said:

Is every person at this club linked to a transfer away... even the kitman?

Yep. As long as the media can play their part in trying to ensure that club's like us don't threaten the media darlings of the big six then this is what we will get.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

No doubt Pep will tap him up again on 21st 

Lot of hearsay that this is Pep's final season at Man City - I think he will tire of the Sheikh's project before Ben can force the issue.

8 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I knew there was a reason Fuchs played last night!

:ph34r:

Fuchs is an outstanding player and has qualities that Chilwell doesnt have. Its only the age difference I feel that has affected appearances and fans view of the two players, people on foxestalk seem to massively favour younger players in general.

18 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Fuchs is an outstanding player and has qualities that Chilwell doesnt have. Its only the age difference I feel that has affected appearances and fans view of the two players, people on foxestalk seem to massively favour younger players in general.

Not at all what I was saying. I was merely.... oh never mind.

• Like 2

Ban lifted 

150m to spend 

listed 3 players worth a lot more than 150m

makes sense.

after seeing how the papers including Mail    Spun the BR comments, with their gif of the interview with the words highlighted out of context they have become as bad as the shitty bottom feeder football rumour sites. 

Leicester are changing football! ricardo shouldnt be here! tielimans shouldnt be here! rodgers shouldnt be here! we'll never win the premier league! we've achieved a title win and attracting big players. The exuse of they'll go because its a bigger club is becoming less attractive as the years go by now! Well done to leicester !!

• Like 1

Met a very arrogant Chelsea fan yesterday  who said this was already a done deal and he’d be joining them in January lol tried explaining that we financially don’t need to sell and aren’t going to sell our best players / top academy whilst in a title race and he scoffed. Told me that we’ll drop away when Rodgers joins Arsenal. Had a notification about 20 minutes previous to this conversation saying he’d signed a new five year deal. Took great pleasure informing this willy puller. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I have a horrible feeling about this one, is Chilwell really injured or are we looking at whether we can cope without him? 

I think Fuchs has shown over the years that he’s good enough for this level, why would he need to prove anything?

the only place Chilwell goes is Man City, not sure why people are getting their knickers in a twist. Not only would he be moving to work under an inferior manager, Chelsea is a sideways step at the minuet.

Edited by Meat and 2 veg

7 minutes ago, Meat and 2 veg said:

I think Fuchs has shown over the years that he’s good enough for this level, why would he need to prove anything?

the only place Chilwell goes is Man City, not sure why people are getting their knickers in a twist. Not only would he be moving to work under an inferior manager, Chelsea is a sideways step at the minuet.

Wages, London. If abramovich is splashing the cash again i think they're quite aggressive in their transfer targets. Didn't we offer Chilly a new contract a few months ago?