Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Ben Chilwell - Chelsea?

I think he'd be hoping Man City came in for him, rather than Chelsea. But he would at least know he'd be going to Chelsea to be first choice. Obviously depends how the rest of this season goes but is it worth leaving us to go to Chelsea at this point? I'd say its probably not.

"Chelsea have challenged the verdicts by FIFA's disciplinary and appeal committees, which said they had violated rules protecting minors from trafficking on 150 occasions - all of which involved 70 players." 

150 occasions of Chelsea breaking rules about signing kids; they shouldn't have any ban overturned, it should be smacked in place and a ban on signing minors put in place as well as a transfer ban. Until the club show they can operate within the rules the signings should be banned and remove Chelsea from youth competitions. Bollocks to all the lightly banning or punishing, throw the book at them.

• Like 2

They were banned for breaking rules that are in place for a very serious reason. The problem with the ban is that it hasn't been much of a punishment - they're literally playing the kids that they've been hoarding for so long and guess what, they're going really well with them. One season or one window punishments just aren't good enough. Make it a minimum of 2.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

They were banned for breaking rules that are in place for a very serious reason. The problem with the ban is that it hasn't been much of a punishment - they're literally playing the kids that they've been hoarding for so long and guess what, they're going really well with them. One season or one window punishments just aren't good enough. Make it a minimum of 2.

I asked this the other day, all the young players that are now getting in for them are all local and been with the club since they were 7 or 8. Are any of these been snapped up illegally? If not, it poses the question that their behaviour and actions that led to this ban was pointless as none of the players have made it there.

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Is every person at this club linked to a transfer away... even the kitman?

Few creases seen in Man united’s kit.... Glaziers are not happy...

Edited by MPH

15 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Is every person at this club linked to a transfer away... even the kitman?

Man U. would not pay the £90 million transfer fee. :brendan:

13 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Exactly, Kante may be regarded as the best holding midfielder, but would say since Chelsea last won the league he hasn’t hit the heights of 15/16 or 16/17 to be honest.

His performances last couple years have been good but haven’t got him to Real or Barca like he really should have after the way he played when we won the league. 

A large part of that was that idiot Sarri trying to play him as an attacking midfielder.  That said though there's not a better defensive midfielder in the world since 2015 than Kante for me, only Fabinho is now coming close.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

A large part of that was that idiot Sarri trying to play him as an attacking midfielder.  That said though there's not a better defensive midfielder in the world since 2015 than Kante for me, only Fabinho is now coming close.

I’ve got a guy called Wilf I’d like you to meet...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Koke said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7754857/Chelsea-make-Leicester-star-Ben-Chilwell-January-transfer-target-ban-lifted.html

Unlikely they will get him in January. But the summer is a real possibility, especially if he has a good Euros.

I knew there was a reason Fuchs played last night!

:ph34r: