Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Villa 4-1 Post Match Thread

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

In December 2016 we started with a two man midfield of Andy King and Daniel Amartey.

In 2019 we started with two Belgian centre mids (Belgium are ranked 1st in FIFA rankings) in Tielemans, Praet as well as other massive talents in Maddison and Ndidi. We probably have the best central midfield in the league. 

This is whilst losing players like Kante, Drinkwater and Cambiaso. 

It’s genuinely hard to process at times.

TBF, prime Kingy was only an eyelash behind Tielemans, Praet, Maddison and Cambiasso.  :cool:

Otherwise … as you were.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

This is a special season, teach your son to watch it through his own eyes instead of a camera.

Unless it isn’t actually your son, then it’s a bit weird.

Love it @Costock_Fox

At that age you should be soaking up the atmosphere, getting autographs not learning journalism 

16 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Can those having a go at Barnes just back off, we’ve won 8 in a row now and he’s a key member of our squad, some people are never happy.

Most people on here wanted Vardy kicked out the club during his first season. The FT brains trust isn’t the best at times.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Had Grealish in mind as a player we should be going after if we get Champions League, although after watching the game today not so sure he’d quite be welcome lol 

Id love it lol the shithousery from him and vardy would make fans hate us lol 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

Did anyone watching on Sky (tin hat at the ready), notice Grealish having a heated exchange with someone in the Villa dugout? 

It wasn’t long after our first goal, so I was wondering if he was having a go at the manager for not bringing Mings off or if it was aimed at Mings for staying on.

I thought it was someone on our bench? Was wondering what happened 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Getting serious grief from the wife now. She wanted me to put 100 quid on Leicester for the PL title before the season started when I think we could have got 300 to 1. My protestations that it won’t happen are getting weaker and weaker :o

i put 20 quid on us at 250 to 1 at the start of the season, 249 quid cashout at the moment.

• Like 1

Forget comments from the likes of that w@nkstain Sutton ...   these are the ones I just love to hear ...

Rodgers ..  “I spoke to a couple of the Villa players after the game and they said we were the best team they had played so far. “

Dean Smith (Villa manager)  ...  “It’s not the first or last time someone’s going to get beaten by Leicester in that way “ 

:scarf:

Edited by Countryfox
Typo
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Dorkingfox said:

Bloomfields team was great but not this clinical, this is by far the best city team I have seen in over 50 years

Imagine Vardy in Bloomfield's team. The chances that Weller, Glover, Wortho, Sammels would have created for him!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1