Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny.

Man City (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

They should be beating us. That there is real doubt shows how well we've done.

Bollocks, the pressure is on them. Shakey defence vs Vardy Maddison, Ayoze and Barnes, their attack battering against the wall of our back 4. Wilf can easily handle their midfield.

Nailed on Foxes win, obviously 🎅👍

Just now, Corky said:

Any decent streams with local women tonight? ;)

It's on telly. 

This means I don't have to listen to some geezer commentate in Arabic or have someone in the match thread shout "Goal" when my stream is lagging two minutes behind. 

:schmike:

Happy with our line-up :scarf:

Barnes and Perez should be alert and ready to put in a fair bit of defensive shift (something that Gray actually did reasonably well midweek against Everton). Meanwhile, I hate that they enjoy the luxury of being to turn to their bench and bring in someone with the quality of Aguero against a tiring defense. GO LADS!

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Like 1

Just now, Vacamion said:

It's on telly. 

This means I don't have to listen to some geezer commentate in Arabic or have someone in the match thread shout "Goal" when my stream is lagging two minutes behind. 

:schmike:

Only if you have Sky.

• Like 1