Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

West Ham match thread

That 2nd goal is crucial. Injuries might've lost the momentum, and West Ham can't be that bad again. 

Played some good stuff, Perez and Tielemans much better. Mendy was really good, and fingers crossed it's only a twinge for Vardy, was holding high up on the leg rather than usual hamstring position. 

Don't let them back into this. 

6 minutes ago, vanity said:

Eh. Vardy is more valuable psychologically, but on the field, it's closer than most think. Ndidi shouldn't be on the pitch unless he is going to be subbed off once we are up a few goals. In which case let's fuchin' score.

Ndidi is incredible. Possibly even world class in fact.

But Mendy was covering adequately.

Nobody had adequately covered England's best striker vardy in our team ever. 

I wouldn't like to lose either. And I suppose in a couple of seasons we won't even have a vardy. But atm he is our main man by a mile.

Very good performance albeit against a wank Hammers team. But you can only beat what's in front of you. 

So glad Barnes is playing well and has another goal. Hope they flood in for him especially if Vardy out.

Great time to score just before half time.

Get another goal and kill it totally

This is the Leicester City team side that sits in 3rd position. This is why we are so high in the league because more times than not we have played like this. Agree with all the praise Barnes has been getting, you can tell just by looking at him that he's up for it and this must be his best home display yet.

Only shame is the injuries. Everyone is playing well tonight and it's a super enjoyable game to watch!

Barnes has always been inconsistant

He can play like this but he can also be very very poor

Very concerning about Vardy, I dont think he has been right for weeks and maybe he has been carrying some knocks

He is 33 so I think injuries are going to start to creep up on him now.