Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

Guest Markyblue
31 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Has anyone yet received their letter from Boris Johnson?

Yes but i told him hes got no chance of a city season ticket so piss off. 

4 minutes ago, Tinman said:

Self Isolation
Just seen a news report about the stresses and strains of self isolation. It reported that people are going crazy from being in lock down!
It was strange, actually, because I had just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster and all of us agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she always has to put a different spin on everything, and certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron calmed me down. She said everything will be fine, which surprised me because she’s usually the first one to apply unnecessary pressure and get steamed up over nothing !!!

You’re in serious trouble mate ..............

I hope this took a while to think up .......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, iniesta said:

The shut down of the country is masochism. Im in shock as to what is happening. 

masochism
/ˈmasəkɪz(ə)m/

noun

1. the tendency to derive sexual gratification from one's own pain or humiliation.
    "with things such as bondage and masochism, it's all right if you both go for it"
    • (in general use) the enjoyment of an activity that appears to be painful or tedious.
      "there's plenty to do when the weather turns moorland walks into exercises in masochism"

2 hours ago, Sampson said:

True but you could argue it the other way.

How many people who were deep in cancer or HIV treatment died of the virus but have been recorded as dying by cancer or HIV.

Not sure how our system actually works but Italy and Spain are reporting any death which has been tested positive to coronavirus, no matter where the person was already mortally ill in palliative care with another issue or not.

If you die from Covid even two weeks earlier than you would have otherwise then surely it's acceptable to say death is due to Covid. If not where do you draw the line? 'Oh they would have died in 12 months so we won't count it as a covid death.'

Just to say that HSBC have been true to their word and confirmed a facility with no repayments for twelve months ......... whether we use it remains to be seen but at least we now have some ammunition if there is a battle worth fighting once this is over ......

I suspect most Companies will struggle to get sufficient help to keep going and run out of cash, sooner rather than later ......

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Strokes said:

He said a woman who "ran up and swiped her card" as he went to pay told him: "Not much you can do to stop me".

She should be keeping 2 metres away :mad:

yes. Karate chop to the windpipe would have been acceptable as she approached!

• Haha 1

Guest Markyblue

I don't know if anyone has mentioned the European arm of the who have stated physical health is a big factor in surviving corona virus,  maybe fairly obvious but advises people to exercise at home .

1 minute ago, Markyblue said:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned the European arm of the who have stated physical health is a big factor in surviving corona virus,  maybe fairly obvious but advises people to exercise at home .

I’ve been working out my right arm all week.

Edited by Strokes
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

images (17).jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I’m learning guitar as well mate, how’s that going?

Think he is practising the the tuba mate

All out down our street tonight for the clap for NHS, some old dear out the window with a wooden spoon banging on a pan, a geezer out front slamming the bin lids up and down, fella next door with his kids whistles. 

Better turn out than last Thursday, much improved.. We move on. 

• Like 2