Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ryan Bennett Joins On Loan

If you look at him as a player. Slow thinking, poor pace, not really a leader and very rigid. No one in the top ten in premier would look at him. Therefore, we shouldn’t either. I’m really annoyed at him today. The two mistakes were so amateurish, I can’t believe we are paying him a wage for it. 

17 minutes ago, Riot Van said:

Yes but I mean prior to signing Bennett in January.

Benkovic needed games. Nobody expected Cags to kick the shit out of Wilson, Grealish to knacker Ricardo's knee, Chilwell's foot to fall apart, and Fuchs to rupture a tendon in his groin.

Bennett hasn't done badly given he was always going to be a squad addition. He's an easy target because he's unfashionable.

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Played 4 and we are going to have to play him next weekend.

play mendy or wes in a 4, anything to avoid buying Bennett. He is a truely awful defender and it’s clear why Wolves would loan him to a rival

We’ve had some crap loan players:

Jesse Lingard was dreadful.

Harry Kane wasn’t great - you’d never consider him to be one of the best forwards on the planet. 

Gelson Fernandez never got doing.

Why we ever loan Michael Johnson I’ll never know!! 

How bad was Roman Bednar?!? 

Ryan McGiven was awful! 

Did Marco Ferreira ever play?!? 

How about Jason Jarrett and Luigi Glombard?!? 

One from the archives ..... Franz Carr? 

• Like 2

Ffs,  get Off his back..!!!

neither Bennet Nor Another Maguire was going to save,our last 4 game Run in....It was the  injuries across the board. Plus watford/Bournemouth finishing und indiscipline in those Short moments.   Why Not hang Vardy for missing chances,also just nonsense...!!!

This immature hen pecking of the Player is pathetic..!!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

If you look at him as a player. Slow thinking, poor pace, not really a leader and very rigid. No one in the top ten in premier would look at him. Therefore, we shouldn’t either. I’m really annoyed at him today. The two mistakes were so amateurish, I can’t believe we are paying him a wage for it. 

His mistakes particularly the first goal reminded of a piss head who didn’t get in until 5am after being in Fanclub all night! Embarrassing 

• Like 1