Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ryan Bennett Joins On Loan

Ryan Bennett has to be the worst signing we have ever made. I would have rather seen us keep Benkovic and played him in these last three games - he may have had a mare but at least he’s young and ours. This guy looks like he’s never played football before. He can’t run, he can’t pass, he can’t defend, and he tucks his shirt in which makes him look even more pathetic. He’s just shit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jakemoore said:

Ryan Bennett has to be the worst signing we have ever made. I would have rather seen us keep Benkovic and played him in these last three games - he may have had a mare but at least he’s young and ours. This guy looks like he’s never played football before. He can’t run, he can’t pass, he can’t defend, and he tucks his shirt in which makes him look even more pathetic. He’s just shit. 

Worst signing ever made 😄

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rain King said:

Worst signing ever made 😄

He’s up there given the position of our club now. He’s up there for our worse signing ever in terms of the situation and timing he has come in.

We could of used Morgan over him in a back 4 and done better than having him in a back 5.

Hes been awful the entire time but Sheffield Utd game turned heads because they didn’t put any pressure on.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

We can’t send him back can we, we are committed to buying now as they had clause if he played X amount of games.

Although feel free to throw him under a bus Ryan Bennet has been playing football for a very long time now and he’s nowhere near the level of footballer most Premier League teams would aspire to never mind one that qualifies for European football and I’d put my mortgage on that fact not changing.

I read that he has to start 5 games to trigger the buy option, so we still have the choice.

The set up was naive. We all saw spurs beats is 6 1 with accurate shooting into the top corners from the edge if the box. (I expect they practice with hoops in the goal posts). Yet we gave them too much space in the edge of the box.

I hope never to see bennett in a blue shirt again. 

We need  a deeper squad

17 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

If you look at him as a player. Slow thinking, poor pace, not really a leader and very rigid. No one in the top ten in premier would look at him. Therefore, we shouldn’t either. I’m really annoyed at him today. The two mistakes were so amateurish, I can’t believe we are paying him a wage for it. 

No One in the Top ten,would have looked at the majority of our title winning players...

To compete against the Top ten/six is to find your own way,but learn from the others....

Many on here think you can snap your fingers, and bag high Quality players,have them queuing at our doorsteps.....

again I have mentions it before,this demeaning of our own players, ....Good ,below avg,unknown quantity,First season,is quite pathetic,Not even worth opinions!!!

We are the team/club that have proved we find the exceptional unknown, no team can really afford to flop on their transfer investments, but the fan Base that has

Procured that fight,above your station,The name fearless Emblezzoned across our entrance...knowing our background,how dare we have the arrogance to Shout

out the odds on individual players ,hasnt our humble Ethos of spiritted history taught us anything.....We must follow the easy ,easy approach,Plus Yes we have to Face up,to where we are... Nothing wrong with Ambition & high aspirations,Chase those high targets...

We have had our Fingers burnt, on blind high investment....criticism of our own players with hardnosed cynicism vetted against squad members,Shows we have

reached an arrogant unterging entitlement base within the forum....Something This forum stood well above,in Days gone by....

Rght to Opinions....well that above is mine..

You actually Surprise me you have always been reasonable fair...

I am high on medication, my excuse is certified...:P

Edited by fuchsntf

I was expecting him to be pretty solid defensively but crap in possession, like Huth but not as good. Instead he's actually not that bad on the ball but to get past him all you need to do is cut inside him, at which point he falls over.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

I bet he looks like your dad when he played football? Slow and cumbersome, but in his head it was a thing of beauty 🤣

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

I can think of a lot worse 😂, I haven’t got a clue what he’s been like in the past, I couldn’t tell you wether he’s normally good, bad or average, but not to get a couple of games a year, be thrown into a defence that doesn’t normally play together isn’t easy.

He’s looked awful yes, so has Evans with the makeshift defenders around him, so has half the side lately, so unless he’s always been awful, maybe your being a little harsh 😂 

• Like 3

Only reason we signed Bennett was to get Benkovic some minutes, now we need to decide whether a) Benkovic is good enough and b) whether we can trust him to be fit if called upon. If we do then he becomes our third choice and Morgan will still be around. Then we either have a young defender in mind who can be called upon in a desperate situation. 

I'd rather pick up a free signing who is unlikely to play apart from the odd cup or European game then spend £5m on Bennett.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Only reason we signed Bennett was to get Benkovic some minutes, now we need to decide whether a) Benkovic is good enough and b) whether we can trust him to be fit if called upon. If we do then he becomes our third choice and Morgan will still be around. Then we either have a young defender in mind who can be called upon in a desperate situation. 

I'd rather pick up a free signing who is unlikely to play apart from the odd cup or European game then spend £5m on Bennett.

We ideally need a viable Europa League team for next season interchangeable with the first xi 

Example

Ward, Justin, benkovic, wes, fuchs

Praet, Choudhury

Gray Perez albrighton

Iheanacho

• Like 1