Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ryan Bennett Joins On Loan

It's not the lad's fault he's been signed or played... totally down to Rodgers / Congerton. 

He's a championship player. Wolves have outgrown him and rightly he's surplas to requirements there.

What on earth he's doing here and is being selected for is beyond baffling.

• Like 2

I can't believe we're gonna buy him.

For me if we want to get him in on loan then okay but don't buy him, get to the Summer window and buy a CB with genuine quality because that's what we need. Especially with Europe coming, we need at least 3 good centre backs.

I know he was meant as a back up but still, signing Wolves’s 5th choice centre back when we’re competing with them is bizarre.

Absolutely terrible signing, I’ve seen Snails move quicker than him.

• Like 1

I've no problem with the Bennett loan signing, he came here to allow Benkovic to go on loan and be an alternative to Morgan if the regular two couldn't play.

However he is what he is, a player not good enough for Wolves any more. No way should we be parting with good money for a player who is in his prime but not good enough. 

• Like 1

Agent for Wolves so they can finish 5th. I hate to be one of those guys who shits himself over body language and maybe this is just how Bennett plays but I swear he plays like he cant be arsed. Can ping a nice ball but bring Benko back and give a youth player Bennett's spot if we dont want to buy anyone new.

The 3 at the back tactic clearly suited us when we had Ricardo, Chilwell and Soyuncu available yet we went out of our way to shoehorn Bennett (a man we all know has only ever played in a 3 at the back) into our side to the detriment of any attacking intent from the wings and Evans (my POTY).

Boils my piss. He should be nowhere near the starting 11. 

• Like 3