Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manini

Adam Lallana

Thought he was about 34/5 seems to off been around forever! Squad player with know how in all competitions, been at Liverpool who lets be honest have got everything right on the playing front at the minute! Maybe the intensity/quality (Puelesque) that is their training daily can spread among some of our younger lads and lush to the next level! Also knows Rogers and how each other works. A yes from me, 2 year contract with option of 3rd appearance dependant! 

Has always been a good opposition player for me. Klopp apparently thinks a lot of him, particularly due to the effort he's always put in, particularly initially when they were all trying to adapt to Klopps high energy game. Was really unfortunate with a bad injury and I'm sure a lot of the reason he isn't playing more regularly is the glut of younger talent in attack. 

Dependant on the deal and injury issues it would be a yes from me. We at times I've felt needed a bit more experience and feel he could give a good contribution and Rodgers knows him. He can successfully play in more than one position and certainly on the right,  would be a substantial upgrade over Perez imo.

2 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

http://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/adam-lallana-transfer-leicester-arsenal-17786160.amp

Turns out, as it is often the case, it is just a made up story, either to sell papers/generate clicks or by his agent to generate interest.

smoke screen. putting others off the scent. Besides, he didn’t deny we were interested but that an official bid had been made.

:fc:

On 19/02/2020 at 20:35, brucey said:

Because Newcastle would ask £50m+ for him or they aren’t selling.

Agreed, I’d take him, but he is literally Newcastle’s one good player! So, not going to want to sell, I think the potential is going to valued highly, he is inconsistent as well plenty of people on here would write him off after a few iffy performances..

21 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

In the last season for Liverpool he hasn't been playing wide at all though has he? He's been more in a Tielemans like role?

He's been more in the lying back on the physio's table role when he's not been performing the splinters in his arse on the bench role.  Avoid.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Izzy said:

Sounds like Rodgers has distanced himself from this potential signing judging by today’s presser.

All a big fart in a tea cup so prob won’t happen anyway.

At least we had a few days of drama to get us to the weekend.🦄🦊🐮

20 hours ago, urban fox said:

Lots here saying that he does not fit our profile for signings. You cannot just keep buying young talent/prospects and hope to develop them. If you do that you get a team of twenty somethings who probably only need a shave once a week between them with nobody on the pitch to steer them through when the going gets tough. If you look at our squad and who we are likely to lose this summer with Wes and Fuchs likely retirement, Mendy out of contrcat, Sharkey possibly itchy feet due to lack of game time, that really only leaves Vardy, Kasper and Evans. The first two are at either end of the pitch, so have less oppourtunity to influence the overall direction of the game. Our midfield has already been exposed as lightweight when up against it in pressure games so this seems like a great signing to me. 

He is available on a free, and i suspect as we have gone in early for him, that shows him intent and we should be in pole position for his signature (especially if Rudders rocks up with a dossier of his stats like he did with Johnny). Added to that we will be able to offer European football, and the chance to be part of our project (something that should not be underestimated - see Youri's interview).

This could be a match made in heaven. I do not think for one minute that Rudkin/top would sanction a long contract due to his age, probably two years with options to extend, so i just do not get why people are objecting to this. A proven player at the highest level who we can get for nothing. (we have to pay wages to anyone we bring in so that is irrelevant as we wont break the wage structure). 

20 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

I don't see him playing that often. He'd simply add another option for Rodgers to consider.

Top player, good pro, loads of PL and European experience and that on a free transfer. We're currently relying too much on youngsters in our midfield, we need a player such as Lallana if we want to go places.

He’s been crocked way too often over the past few seasons, which often takes something out of players. Simply too big a risk to get what could turn out to be merely a more expensive Matty James to populate the training room. There’s nothing that’s so unique about him that we cannot find elsewhere. Pass.

>

Edited by NaijaFox

23 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

I reckon the freed from desire chant would work better. 

La la la la Lallana Lallana lallana

lets just go with..

Leicester, Leicester, LEICESTER