Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

Norwich Post Match Thread

This is just an opinion which many may disagree with. However, I don’t think we are good enough to finish top 4. I think we’ll slide and top 4 will be between wolves, Chelsea and Man U. 

This team is not ready for that level yet. This period has shown that. We may be ready in a few years but not now. We just need to make sure we make europa. 

I have watched football long enougth there is a issue in the dressing room between a few players

I dont know when it happened but for a team that was second to got 11 poiints in 12 games with some god awful performences suggests somthings up

some very disinterested body language second half, top four is zero chance unless this is sorted in the next week.

not good.

• Like 2

Seriously can we just get James Justin in for chillwell already?!? 

Worst game of the season. We genuinely look so shit without Tielemans starting, I’m getting tired of saying it.

As soon as we conceded we lost, may as well have all gone home because we could have played for another hour and not scored.

• Like 4

Horrific stuff, worst defence in the league and we created nothing, relying on pot shots from distance. Too slow, too safe and half hearted from all of them. They're really low on quality but at least they have it 100%, our lot barely managed 50%.

Worrying times, we're shit and the only option to change it is three at the back, hardly conducive to scoring goals. 

Pathetic. The mental strength of our team is woeful. The two centre backs and schmeichel apart, every man was beyond poor.

You knew we were going to lose that as soon as the goal was disallowed. Pissing about at the back in the last couple of minutes showed that we have no backbone.

Has anyone seen Maddison recently? Passive is the word I keep seeing describe the team, Madders is the prime example, along with his bestie Chilwell.

Shocking performance, questions are being asked and we don't have the answers.

Our wingers are all far too selfish (aside from Albrighton who just doesn't look up to it anymore). All just looking to create something for themselves rather than the team. Maddison is playing far too deep as well. Things need to change if we're going to make Champions League. 

• Sad 1

These players aren’t playing for Rodgers anymore in the same way that they stopped playing for Puel and other managers.

Massive culture issue at the club when the players stop performing for managers after a certain amount of time. Unfortunately for Rodgers the slide has started for him and if history repeats just like other managers he will not be able to arrest the slide and will be out of a job by years end.

• Like 1