Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

Norwich Post Match Thread

Too many players in our side are overrated.

Chilwell - Garbage

Choudhury - Not at all that

Maddison - Just like last season he’s turned shit again
Tielemans - Bang average for majority of the season

Barnes - All pace, no end product

Perez - Not a winger

So many problems that fans can see but Rodgers doesn’t rectify them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All teams have to do is get players behind the ball, keep it nice and compact and close the space.  We are a very easy team to play against.

If you don't look like scoring against a team that has Grant Hanley in defence then you have got serious serious problems.

Edited by pazzerfox
  • Like 2

Just now, Sly said:

Chourdhary isn’t at the same level as our other midfielders and is a walking red card. He reminds me of Lee Catermole.

SEE, FOXESTALK?! We didn't need to sign Catermole after all, we had him waiting in the academy after all! :ph34r:

Absolutely disgusting.

In the context of where we currently sit in the table and where the opposition currently sit, that was without doubt one of the worst performances I've seen.

The choke is VERY real now and for the life of me I don't understand what's going on.  We look bored, uninterested, lifeless and bereft of any identity.  It's nearly March and we're currently 3rd with a great chance of making the Champions League so WHERE IS THE PASSION AND DESIRE FFS!!???  I literally don't know where our next goal is coming from let alone next win.

Where has this come from?  What is Rodgers doing wrong on the training ground?  Why has our English contingent turned to absolute muck?

• Like 1

Just now, jammie82uk said:

Wow 4 pages of over dramatic posts but then why am I surprised with this place, like most games this season we did enough tonight to win it 

don’t understand the var decision I might be bias but I have seen 9 replays from a few different angles and can’t be certain who’s hand it has it first so hows that clear and obvious to overrule 

That’s not the law on attacking handball ..... doesn’t matter who’s hand it hits first ....... it’s an anomoly that I guess has been waiting to happen and we’re the lucky ones to show it to the world of football ......

• Sad 1

Just now, jammie82uk said:

Wow 4 pages of over dramatic posts but then why am I surprised with this place, like most games this season we did enough tonight to win it 

don’t understand the var decision I might be bias but I have seen 9 replays from a few different angles and can’t be certain who’s hand it has it first so hows that clear and obvious to overrule 

We didn’t do enough to win it. As I recall ihanachos disallowed goal was the only shot worth bothering about.

• Thanks 1

Look very blunt in an attacking sense without Vardy or if he’s not firing. No coincidence the real purple patch in the season coincided with him being on fire.

£70m quid or thereabouts spend on Perez and Tielemans in the summer at the moment isn’t looking like money well spent. Perez looks like a squad player to me, not someone who can be relied on week in week out.

Need a serious injection of threat and quality in all attacking positions. I don’t watch him every week granted but Maddison imo is a good player and not much more than that. If you were to get the £80m being quoted for him I’d take it and use it to supplement rebuilding in those attacking positions.

Lethargic and neutral.  No desire or interest.  Very worrying to say the least.  We really don't deserve Champions League, Championship would be more fitting on this form 

Can we turn it around?  As others have said we only have one team, and they are struggling for form and motivation.  

The sign is nearly always body language of players not looking at each other, moaning at each other, I have seen and played in teams and its usally when two or three players really dont like each other and it spreads around the squard. Evans has looked pissed off with one or two lads for a few games now, maybe he knows the issue.

I think their are a lot of lads who are young and suddenly think their the bees knees, agents massaging their egos telling them they have their big summer move ready and they can do what they want.

I would bring fuchs back in morgan to, I would have albrighton in the side , the side needs a core again of lads who know the clubs values hopefully kick these youngsters up the arse somehow.

• Like 2

We create almost nothing going forward, no support from the midfield and when they come forward we back off and are at times are all over the place! Their full back unleashes a shot from the corner of the box, ours would pass it backwards and retain possession because that obviously wins games!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

People saying drop “X”, “Y” and “Z”. 

Who for?!? 

We didn’t invest to capitalise on our good form in the first half of the season. We’re not blessed with a talented squad. 

It’s okay slating Chilwell, Fuchs was at fault for the Man City goal.

If Vardy is injured, we have Nacho. 

Choudhury isn’t at the same level as our other midfielders and is a walking red card. He reminds me of Lee Catermole.

Drop Maddison, who for?!? 

Barnes, Perez ...... who for?!? Are we pulling in the under 23s?!? 

I agree with everything you say bar the Hamza thing.

He's only picked up 3 yellows (2 of those becoming a red) all season.

He's nowhere near Lee Cattermole standards.

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 1