Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

Norwich Post Match Thread

What a horror show. No guts, no ability, what's happening with us? For the first time this season I saw more boys than men in our side. A top 4 candidate looking like a relegation fodder...

Maybe I've been spoilt by the sexy football we used to play earlier this season and forgot what the lowest lows of puelball were like, but **** me, what I saw today was disgraceful. The players need a proper bollocking (majority of them at least) for not turning up, and a loud clear dilly ding dilly ****ing dong in order to wake up from the nightmarish slumber they are in

• Like 1

Just now, Dames said:

These players aren’t playing for Rodgers anymore in the same way that they stopped playing for Puel and other managers.

Massive culture issue at the club when the players stop performing for managers after a certain amount of time. Unfortunately for Rodgers the slide has started for him and if history repeats just like other managers he will not be able to arrest the slide and will be out of a job by years end

Absolute facking jibberish.

We're on a run where we can't buy a win. It's entirely normal.

If a team as facking shite as Norwich can win, anyone can.

The problem is we may end up with no Europe at all if we don’t start picking up wins plenty of teams catching us up. 9 points can go to 6 over the weekend next 3 games are massive and With the teams fighting relegation they are not going to be easy and if they go 1-0 up at any point in the game we are done for. 

• Like 2

We’ve been awful now for 50% more of the season than we were very good. At what point do we accept that we are a poor team that has stumbled it’s way into the top 4 rather than a great team on a bad run?