Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

Norwich Post Match Thread

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

This team is not ready for that level yet. This period has shown that. We may be ready in a few years but not now. We just need to make sure we make europa. 

If we don't get top 4 this year we won't any time in the near future. 

See how many :blink: reactions I can get this time then.

- Chilwell fvcking atrocious, like are you even focusing on anything other than your stupid pigeon chested run

- Maddison invisible again

- Ricardo shocking defending again 

- VAR has romped us yet again

- Barnes is the new Jeff Schlupp

Repeat the same comment as last week, we do not look like a team worthy of a CL spot.

• Like 2

That was absolute garbage and this isn't a blip.  It's over a third of a season of absolute crap.  

I'm beginning to think that Rodgers isn't what he's cracked up to be.  

He couldn't pick Liverpool up after they failed to win the league.  He lost his job for that.  He never got tested domestically in Scotland but got found out in every Europe competition they played in at a very early stage.

Here, he had a great start, but again, he doesn't seem to be able to turn it round when it goes wrong.

Like I said, this isn't a blip, this is turning into the real Leicester.  It's worrying times.

Yea we may well scrape in to Europe still but without serious overhaul, we are going to absolutely embarrass ourselves next year. 

This has been a huge collapse which shows no sign of stopping.

Edited by kristianity77
  • Like 2

We're so soft and predicable it's unbelievable.  Every team is just pinging balls down our right as Perez is allergic to his own half leaving Ric exposed time after time.

I'm not having the "look at our position" anymore either, we're meant to be aspirational and not just content to be jolly that we're higher than 9th.  3rd, 10th or 20th, our performances are absolute pish right now.  Brendan needs to drop people who arn't performing.  Maddison, Chillwell and Barnes need time out.  We dropped half the squad against West Ham and actually played decent.  If people are getting away with murder, they'll keep at it.  Shocking performance.

Edited by Zear0
typo

What the actual **** is going on.  We are getting worse every week and I’m not starting to worry about top 4.  I’ve been very relaxed until tonight and we still have good fixtures in the short term - but you can’t deny tonight was shocking and something really isn’t right at the moment.

The players have a lot to answer for but so does Rodgers. We have been horrible for 3 months and hes had no answer. We can slate Chilwell or Perez or whichever player has a bad game/s but ultimately we look to Brendan to sort this and right now I'm not sure he can. We are in free fall and if wasnt for a blistering start to the season, we'd be in a relegation battle and Rodgers would be hanging onto his job. Being 3rd in the league is just masking over the fact we have some massive issues at our club right now and we are in absolute freefall. We will be lucky to get europa league at this rate and with our current form, I'd be embarrassed of us being in the champions league! 

• Like 2

Awful.

Fully appreciate we are third in the league and we really have no right to complain but that was dreadful.  Strolling round the pitch like superstars. No urgency, no intensity.  Really poor.

Tbh, all this pissing about at the back was irritating when we were winning.  Now we’re losing, it’s really annoying.  Jesus Wept, mix it up a bit.!  

• Like 2

Just now, Fox85 said:

VAR disallow a goal when a Nowich player flicked the ball from his hand onto Ihanacho hand.

Just dont get it

Me neither. I’m not making excuses cause we weren’t really at the races again. But I’ll never learn to enjoy a good goal being chalked off as much as seeing one being scored

4 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

We have absolutely bottled this season pure and simple. Toothless in attack and a shambles in defence. Chilwell has to be one of the most overrated players in the country. 

Not making Champions League with the position we found ourselves in would be criminal and heads would have to roll. 

Serious investment is needed in this team. We have been found out and Brendan has no plan B. Utterly pathetic.

Yes, add Maddison and Grealish and you have the three most overrated players of the season. 

I swear Chilwell lets more crosses come in in a game than Fuchs/Simpson did in 5

Just now, KFS said:

See how many :blink: reactions I can get this time then.

- Chilwell fvcking atrocious, like are you even focusing on anything other than your stupid pigeon chested run

- Maddison invisible again

- Ricardo shocking defending again 

- VAR has romped us yet again

- Barnes is the new Jeff Schlupp

Repeat the same comment as last week, we do not look like a team worthy of a CL spot.

We all forget, who is ultimately responsible and it's Brendoan, he has to take the responsibility

• Thanks 1