Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Shame, but was never a crucial signing. Should go on to do well in this league. If I was him I would never have gone to Palace though lol.

.. I understand what you mean!!!

Not much of an upheaval in respect of relocation and quite a safe mid table team where he can strut his stuff. Enough quality in Palace for them to be competitive with the league.

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. I understand what you mean!!!

Not much of an upheaval in respect of relocation and quite a safe mid table team where he can strut his stuff. Enough quality in Palace for them to be competitive with the league.

At the same time, if his goal is to develop into a player capable of doing it at the top level, Palace is a terrible team for him. Even if he manages to adapt to the league, he'll be in a low possession system with requirements that are very different from most top teams'. And a flair, creative player often struggles a lot in a team like Palace. 

Wish him luck though, hopefully he can prove himself.

5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Spotted this on LCFC reddit:

1822345E-3E47-465F-9127-58AE35D96115.thumb.jpeg.4510c25d004b3fb6daf42194df130551.jpeg

So that's why there is no coverage of pre-season, keeping the big reveal under wraps

For this transfer window I would like....

• People to remember how we have recently operated
  • People to not require changing after we don`t buy someone the instant the window open
  • People to remember that games are still being played either from last season or pre-season for the upcoming season
  • People to stop looking for conspiracy theories
  • Sky Sports to be on Over-Excitement Watch now Messi could actually, finally, potentially, at least in theory, be leaving Barcelona
  • More chilling out

Oh, and

• Tagliafico or Gosens
  • 2 new CBs (Koch and some other)
  • Stengs or Neres

And as I have been a really good boy this year

• Yari Verschaeren :wub:

4 minutes ago, 420Hashish said:

Let's wrap it up boys

2227fd0.png

Hahahaa I can see Messi going somewhere surprising, if he does indeed leave on a free. Take on a project to see whether he alone can turn a crap club in to trophy contenders. Spurs then.

• Like 1