Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

ageing? not even 30 yet

Doucoure 27

Rodríguez just turned 29

Allan 29

Doucoure proven Prem quality

The last 2 have a lot of European experience, Rodriguez done well in Germany 14 goals 14 assists in 43, definitely upgrades to their first 11.

Like I say, they've got to hope they deliver at least Europe again this season. Could very much go either way. Everton have done this a few times though.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Everton once again throwing their aggs in the basket of signing a number of ageing players. If it doesn't come off they'll just continue to do what they've done for as far as I can remember - which is nothing.

We would be creaming if we had made the signings like that 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Will you still be jealous next May when Everton are 10th and James is being kept out of their team by Tom Davies?

No, but I’d be ecstatic lol

• Like 1

James Rodriguez is quality. There seems to be a myth that he’s passed it or has failed but he is way better than what we have and his stats show it. Yes he hasn’t turned into the world beater everyone expected but he’s not far off.

Allan, of course I’ve heard off but I haven’t seen enough of him to form a valid opinion.

doucoure I always though he had the ability but just seemed a bit lazy which perhaps reflects a character of someone that it would be best for clubs to avoid.

Edited by peach0000
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Every single one of those will sell for less than Everton paid and every single one will leave without winning anything and without taking Everton forward a step. 

Fortunately for Everton, the fees they are paying are the going rates for top end Championship players.

As for those players not taking the club forward, I guess time will tell.

19 minutes ago, majaco said:

Has Fofana signed for James Rodriguez?  Why is the guff about Everton purchasing from care homes here and not in the Premier League thread?

They are signing players that are 29 not even in their 30s lol