Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

7 hours ago, surrifox said:

Everton “showing interest”. This will encourage a perception of competition and support a high asking price . I thought these wannabe tw@ts were fishing in the  same pond as Fulham , villa and West Ham these days . 

They're about to sign Allan, a player we would be hard-pressed to attract. I think they still have considerable pull.

7 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

They're about to sign Allan, a player we would be hard-pressed to attract. I think they still have considerable pull.

lol they're literally signing him because of Ancelotti. Hardly the Everton "pull".

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

They're welcome to him. I don't think he will be a success in the PL. I expect he'll be another expensive flop for Everton.

I would take James in a heartbeat.  Massive talent ready to blossom again under the right circumstances.

Guest Markyblue
8 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

They could sign messi, Ronaldo , pele and the hand of god and still finish tenth.