Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Everton Match Thread

9 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

Has to make 3 subs. Barnes Justin and Praet/youri off

maddison ian Fuchs on. 3 at the back

Change the formation not all the players. 4231, get Barnes off the wing and in the number 10. Move Albrighton left where he can cut inside. Bring Perez or Maddison on for Praet. Then tell the 3 to interchange, we’re too rigid and just trying to cross into the box.

Well, its good to see us sticking to our favourite tactic of whacking the ball aimlessly into the box and hoping someone gets on the end of it, I love marc but honestly i cant watch it anymore, Everton will be loving this, constantly clearing their lines

Just now, jamfox said:

Iv got not problem with everton , Richalason however is a absolute **** 

I think Everton are going places. Top manager, new stadium, money to spend. Could be a force soon.

I think we need a discussion about what constitutes as ‘playing well’.

Having loads of the ball and not creating clear cut chances is not playing well. It means we’re rubbish and the opposition are happy for us to have the ball as a result.

The only thing that matters is creating chances that could lead to goals.

• Like 2

We can continue to cross the ball into the box aimlessly until the cows come home. We didnt have a target man in the 5th minute and we wont have one in the 85th minute. Why this has become our main tactic I have no ****ing idea.

When was the last time someone actually had the balls to do something different and create themselves something in the box. When did Vardy even last have a shot? 

Genuinely, I haven't seen us play so badly in years. Not even under Puel.

Edited by Larry_LCFC