Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Everton Match Thread

Piss poor.

Setting up the  way we did just gives us what we deserve.

Great stat for us.

Leicester have had 5 shots on Target since the Restart of the Premier league.

Get in the Bin you bunch of shite!!!!

Just now, adam said:

Get big wes up front with vardy. Bollocks to the midfield. 45 mins of hoof ball. Wes the new matt Elliott. 

Wes was a CDM when he was in the Forest Youth team. He was a unit then and a nightmare to play against. 

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Perfectly normal in bad runs.  You have to work through it. . 

This is how good teams are made.

I hope so mate, I hope so.

If we could just get a goal, I feel like we'd have fire in our bellies. Better cross everything and pray to the Footie gods I guess!

I thought this is the best we’ve played since we’ve come back and we’ve been unlucky. We just struggle to create but think we’ve done better this game than all the others, we seem to be playing a lot quicker

• Like 1

Just now, lcfceaves said:

Spend some money on attacking / flair players this summer or just give up and carry on with this rigid unimaginative style and players to match, and end up like Bournemouth 

It's not the players it's the tactics.

Can't be arsed to say the obvious anymore, it's annoying enough watching this pile of shite smash it to their CBs every game. Even more annoying to basically wrap up the game after 20 mins because of ever inconsistent VAR.

Just rubbish, we've bottled it, let's be honest, Puel ball with nicer teeth.

Well, that started well.... everyone seems really inaccurate, the amount of balls behind, missing target, off wide, to the wrong man...

he played amazingly against Villa, but Justin just doesn't seem to be quite ready yet, keeps getting caught out and passing to no one. I honestly forgot that Barnes was playing... 

Anyone fancy Allbrighton at right back with Gray on at left and Perez on right???

1 minute ago, tsintskaro said:

love how no one talks about homegrown Barnes 

I think most of us are talking about the whole team and BR. But yes Barnes has not deserved to start today and now doesn't deserve to stay on. But to be honest I have no faith in the players on the bench either. 

2 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Swear to god il put my tv through the window if that’s what he comes up with

I Need a new set...just tell me when you want to do it,and I'll be under the Window to Catch it...!!

Edited by fuchsntf

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Any comparison with Puel should always include the fact he wasn't liked by virtually everyone. Rodgers has been praised hugely for his man-management so either the players are being instructed to play this dross or all that stuff was exaggerated.

Everyone loves Rodgers, he’s like a midget leprechaun with a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

Am the only one that thinks we played pretty well. No way do we deserve to be losing, let alone 2-0. 

I agree - intensity and pressure was there. We've just left ourselves an impossible task due to two stupid moments