Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Everton Match Thread

1 minute ago, Tom12345 said:

Too predictable in our plays.

Need to get Tielemans and Barnes involve more.

Penalty was harsh.

Nothing more to say.

Very Harsh Keane also Handled the ball but the Tw@ in the VAR box failed to see the deliberate foul on Souyuncu right in front of Keane and Ndidi bloody dreadful decision I’ll take the first goal that was poor defending but the penalty was just incompetence 

• Like 2

Just now, Fightforever said:

Kasper only player than has been any decent since the restart Vardy looks lost tielemans is fat and everyone else needs waking up as well no UCL for us and if we got ucl we would be embarrassed by the likes of bayern

FAT :D

1 minute ago, Buggsteam said:

We have become the new Spurs. Bottle Jobs.

no desire or commitment and obviously couldn’t give a fu@k about finishing in the top four. 

kiss our season good bye as we’re in free fall. 

what has gone wrong since the first half of the season? To much player power and obviously want Rodgers gone so have stopped playing for him like they did for the other previous mangers. 

time for a summer clear out. 

I completely agree, player power. Time we binned off some people.

Just now, hejammy said:

I'd try Schmeichel as a striker right now! 

Apparently he's quite good in training! and Vardy likes a go in goal, I'd say it's a winner. Anyone wants to suggest that Barnes has a go at football? 

i'm kidding i'm kidding, I think he's great, just not this match....

2 minutes ago, frany104 said:

In all honesty, I don’t know. We can’t carry on like this though. We are the WORST team in the league at the minute and look clueless. 

Rodgers has a history of taking teams to a certain point and then falling off a cliff. I honestly believe he is done and we would be best cutting ties and hiring another manager. 

the all important question is who!?

Come home Nige.

• Like 1

We spent about 2 years laughing at Spurs for claiming they were a better team than us because they had more posession, and yet that's exactly what we're doing on here. We haven't played well for a long long time, decent is the best we've been, we've kept the ball and that's it. Hardly any goals, not many shots, missing chance after chance. If this is us playing well, I dread to think what the results are gonna be like when we start playing poorly.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

Players need to look at themselves, Vardy and Ndidi a shadow of themselves earlier in the season, Youri shadow of himself last year. 

Barnes look like someone who won a raffle at the moment. 

Praet offers nothing and at fault for the goal, Silva Mark 2 

Rodgers for playing Albrighton on the right, I can't remember him having a decent game on the right, he best season ever was on the left. 

Owners need a kick ups the arse for spending 0 in the winter transfer window, always strength when you are on top.

Edited by coolhandfox
Typo

We dont look like scoring in a month of Sundays, even the Evans chance was offside. Everton are letting us work it wide as either the quality of delivery is poor or it ends up on Keane's head every time. 

Need technicians on the pitch if we are going to do anything here. Perez and Maddison on. 

Desperately need someone to get closer to Vardy as well. 

with the exception of the bottom 4 we are the worst team in the league at the moment. Not saying we're the worst team full stop, but at the moment it is laughably bad. There's people saying we've played well. That tells you how far we've fallen. 

7 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Id pull Ndidi off for Maddison. We dont need him in there now. Hes letting players run by him for fun anyway.

We need players that can play football, so also Perez or Kel pn for Albrighton

I wouldn't pull ANY of 'em off.

No sexual gratification from me the way these losers are playing !