Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hankey

Where will we end up?

13 hours ago, Fox85 said:

I know I'm just saying you can guarantee if BR was sacked now we literally would win all the remaining games.

Its the Leicester way.

BR plays tactics to safe.

He should encourage fast attacking football from the first whistle.

To not win then is embarrassing 

This seems to happen towards end of manager reigns.

Once the wins stop, they fear a run of defeats, especially big one's will lose them their job, so they setup more defensively, thinking draws instead of defeats keeps their job alive, but overall it tends to lead to a form drop off, and just end up delaying the inevitable.

New managers get a boost because they often start off with more positivity, I dont think it necessarily means the old manager lost the dressing room.

Edited by Chrysalis

5th or 6th. United look in great form, and despite their blip Chelsea are much stronger than us so they'll complete the top 4 with Liverpool and Man City. I think Wolves are a little overrated, but they're picking up the results at the moment (just) and have had kind fixtures upon restart (teams currently sat in 16th, 18th and 19th) so I'd like to think we could hold them off. Then probably a tense wait on Man City's fate as to whether we get CL or not.

19 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

5th or 6th. United look in great form, and despite their blip Chelsea are much stronger than us so they'll complete the top 4 with Liverpool and Man City. I think Wolves are a little overrated, but they're picking up the results at the moment (just) and have had kind fixtures upon restart (teams currently sat in 16th, 18th and 19th) so I'd like to think we could hold them off. Then probably a tense wait on Man City's fate as to whether we get CL or not.

Man City may well get their two-year ban reduced to one, but they'll be banned next year. Dropping the ban completely would be a complete capitulation and would make UEFA look pathetic.

If we don’t get Europe now it will feel like a massive failure, I think we will miss out from what I’ve seen from these players.

Be another inconsistent season, if we miss out we will also miss out on better players.

Sacking Rodgers is not the answer, but a clear out of the poor or constantly inconsistent players who keep costing managers their jobs is the answer, no coincidence this happens every season, and the only consistent is the players 

Edited by Monsell1976

We still have a buffer and as good as both Wolves and Utd look at present one bad result for them and a win for us and the whole situation looks totally different. Also for the whole season I was hating the fact that we play Utd last up. I now like that fact as it does give us a chance to re catch them if they do go above us, obviously providing we can at least get a few results between then! There’s also that pressure which will be on Wolves especially in the near future. All of a sudden they will be looking at Champions League football and it would not surprise me if they suffer when that hits home from the added pressure of needing a result. All that said we really need to win next up. 

• Like 1

6th if we’re lucky and a rather disappointing, underwhelming season. It seems weird saying that as a Leicester fan but unfortunately that’s the reality of it.

You have to seriously question have we really moved on from that last bloke, a lot of people will clamber to say yes because of the vitriol (I include myself on that part) aimed at the last bloke but has much really changed? I’m not too sure.

Edited by Matt

4 hours ago, gerrytaggart said:

Really shows just how good we were at the start of the season.  We have been shit since Christmas and we are still 3rd!!

Yep. We got 38 points from the first 16 games. If we'd kept that up we'd have finished the season on 90 points!

Against all odds, present form, seemingly easier fixtures for Manutd and Wolves,Not One Leicester fan still believing (except me!!)

Because I am a romantic & naive.  I Let my medication with a shot of Whisky send me into foxes-delerium....And I will be Leicester Till I die..sooner than most

My club,my Leicester will still get a Champions League placing this season.!!

If Not heyho..!!!  There is always Next season...Thats what being a fan is....No matter how,dumb,how clever,how intelligent,how pathetically  senile.!!

>Believe<  until the points tally Show different..:bounce:

I am just a poor Leicester fan
Though my story's seldom told
I have squandered my resistance
For a pocketful of fumbled dreams and lonely stance

Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

After changes upon changes
We are more or less the same
After changes we are
More or less the same

When I left my home and my family
I was a mere  boy eyes wide

In the company of strangers
In the quiet of a railway or bus station

Fellow foxes at my side

Laying low, seeking out the foxes quarters
Where only the hard und honest fans go
Looking for the places only they would know

In his anger and his shame with arguments profain

The weak  and Good Weather fan cry and shout
"I am leaving, I am leaving"

But its the Quiet  Foxe's fan that still remains...

One fan Standing alone...With no other lifes sin

only unxerstood by the Girl with wavey locks

The brightfull. 

@Suzie the Fox

lie- la- lie...lie-la-lie

lie-lie-lie la-la-la-lie

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

My club,my Leicester will still get a Champions League placing this season.!!

If Not heyho..!!!  There is always Next season...Thats what being a fan is..

See this is exactly where i am. I will be bitterly disappointed if we miss out on CL, but we are still hanging in there (albeit by a thread.) I'm still convinced we will finish top 4 and like you said, if we don't then we wipe away the tears and try again next year.