Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Leicester 3-0 Crystal Palace Post match

We needed that... good to see Vardy scoring again, great finish for his second!!

Thought I saw him limping a bit when speaking to Cahill after the full time whistle... hope I'm wrong, but he's played a lot of football in a short space of time, need to look after him

Edit: agree, Barnes was much improved today, lovely finish by Iheanacho, and great defending by Evans.  Hope this gives the lads some confidence for some tricky fixtures coming up

Edited by car1os

"I can't help thinking Vardy might be better as a sub at the moment. He'd be fuming at being dropped from the starting 11, but anger usually suits him."

Nominating myself for worst timing in a match thread.  But I have never been so happy to look like a twat!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We absolutely needed that. Vardy needed that - so pleased for him - 101 premier league goals - absolute legend!

Finally we've been getting some luck, 2 errors from Palace leading to 2 goals but you know what I don't care hopefully we've turned the corner and we can secure this top 4 place.

• Like 1