Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Leicester 3-0 Crystal Palace Post match

2 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

I was screaming for a formation change and for Perez to be the tip of the diamond behind Vardy / Iheanacho before the Everton game, I thought it worked brilliantly today. 

So buzzing to see Vardy back on the scoresheet too, a perfect day all round.

Same. Also wanted Albrighton to start which was the right call. Chilwell going off meant football was more fluent and faster down the left. Btw, Fuchs’s crosses are still good!

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

James Justin brilliant today against Zaha, kept him quiet all game and looks very good in the Wing Back role

image.png.14f16571c10e780508288cddd2a36626.png

Agreed. Had a mare v Everton but was excellent today against a very, very good player. Says a lot about his character.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

No Chilwell (second half). No Maddison. 2 upfront - formation change. What Foxestalk wanted before the game.

On current form having those two out of the team might not be the worst thing ever. Chilwell I personally think people are overly harsh on as offensively I think he's been good since the restart, and not just for his goal against Watford. He has been culpable for some defensive gaffs though. Fuchs is better defensively, but with Ricardo out of the team we need our fullbacks to provide width.

When we went 352 we played quite well, even though Albrighton had to cut back to cross. Will be interesting to see if we start that way against Arsenal.

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

On current form having those two out of the team might not be the worst thing ever. Chilwell I personally think people are overly harsh on as offensively I think he's been good since the restart, and not just for his goal against Watford. He has been culpable for some defensive gaffs though. Fuchs is better defensively, but with Ricardo out of the team we need our fullbacks to provide width.

When we went 352 we played quite well, even though Albrighton had to cut back to cross. Will be interesting to see if we start that way against Arsenal.

Yeah, thought both Albrighton and Fuchs did well too. Fuchs’ crosses are still good too - and I like that he does not waste time and gets forward early.

• Like 1

Thank the Lord we needed that win another 5 to go !!

Great to see Vardy get over that Brick wall and back to scoring with ease that 100th goal was a weight around his neck and knocked his confidence, now hopefully he can Get back and score for fun now?💙🦊💙

Guest SO1
15 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I purposefully didn't watch that one, took the dog out in my retro Leicester shirt instead. Suppose I've got to do that every bastard match til the end of the season now

Hope the dog didn't piss on the shirt.