Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Leicester 3-0 Crystal Palace Post match

Great. As requested, we changed formation.  Maybe BR does read FoxesTalk.  We finally found a way not to play boring predictable football down the left with sideway or backward passes. 

Had Nachos supporting Vardy and he did brilliant.  Perez also did well to give us passing options through the middle and made Tielemans more lively too.

Chilwell did OK (noting Barnes was not there) but his departure meant less sideway or backward passes.

And Barnes without Chilwell was great too. 2 assists. His passing is top draw. (Maddison may have overhit or underhit those passes.)

Btw, Bennett did well.

Edited by Tom12345

Good to enjoy a game for once, even if we'll be moaning again on Tuesday night ;) 

Yes the goals were from errors but we forced them by putting the ball in the box and then putting pressure on- players in positions can then affect things.

Liked the three at the back, wonder if we'll go with that now?

What a difference a formation change makes :D 

Perez and Iheanacho were the difference makers, as I’ve said many times this season, Perez needs to play centrally, so much better in that position. 

Ndidi was magnificent, by far his best game since football returned. After a bad performance against Everton, I thought Justin was excellent too, kept Zaha quiet for most of the game.

Great impact from Barnes too, from now on I think he’ll be far better as an impact sub, get him running at tired defences.

And finally Vardy get’s 100 101.

Happy days :nacho::vardy:

Finally a win. Let's hope two goals for Vardy and two assists for Barnes gives both of them much more confidence.

But it's only one game against a team on the beach. Sakho was one of our best players.

Pleased for Vardy to get in the 100 club. 

And at last a better performance from Tielemans too. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Vastly improved. Deserved winners. Thought the substitution of Kelechi was misguided. But good to see Vardy get two. Wilf was great and Bennett coming on and looking OK is a bonus. Can enjoy tonight now. 

Funny I felt the sub was one to contain the game, and Vardy should go off lol .., but when Barnes come on we moved up a gear and so did Vardy 

• Like 1

To be fair, that’s our first win in nearly 4 months, not really acceptable....

.... of cause it is, a win was coming, now we need to get rid of our Arsenal hoodoo and smash those pullers of willies off the park. 

Vardy is back

Barnesy with assists

Back line played really well

good bennett debut.

N'didi probably man of the match for me.

relief everywhere

CL assured:D