Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Arsenal A Match Thread

Just now, cambridgefox said:

What I like about you guys is your positivity and non knee jerk reactions each week.

Get out!

I'm just fuming Chilwell isnt playing so can't blame him.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sly said:

Still looks like it’s raining there to me ️ 🌧 

Just now, hejammy said:

Every time they go forward it looks like they'll score. Our defense is shocking. 

I'm way behind on my stream.

I'm only keeping the sound on to hear the whistle, otherwise we're having to listen to Alan Smith wax lyrical over everything Arsenal or Martin Tyler patronisingly pat us on the head.

4 minutes ago, Izzy said:

There’s an hour left. We had a good start and a dodgy last 10 mins. No reason we can’t turn it around.

Yeah but we didn't capitalise on our start and arsenal look like they're gonna score with nearly every attack. Obviously there's loads of time left but we need to turn our periods of dominance into more chances. Arsenal have had about 4 good chances to our only real chance with nacho from that corner. 

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

Anyone else noticing how the commentators are gushing about Arsenal? We’ve been the better side, and we’re away for the 25 of the 40 minutes.. I don’t understand.

We’ve been the better side? lol 

we could conceivably be 3-0 down ya spicehead 

• Haha 3

Defence not covering themselves in glory. But midfield looks a problem: offering no real protection, creating nothing, but even worse not keeping the ball. 

Don't understand why we play Perez in that position. He doesn't create anything and gets knocked off the ball. Put Pratt on and at least we'll keep the ball more. 

Just now, Corky said:

I'm only keeping the sound on to hear the whistle, otherwise we're having to listen to Alan Smith wax lyrical over everything Arsenal or Martin Tyler patronisingly pat us on the head.

😂