Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth post match

Awful negative management 

Awful individual errors

Typical Leicester, bottling a terrific opportunity in epic style.

Rodgers always finds a way to fvck things up, today was that day, absolute overrated clown.

An absolute disaster.

One of the worst result I can ever remember in all my time watching this football club.

Strong action needs to be taken tonight.

Fixture list now makes it crystal clear that the Champions League is now gone.

Considering the lead we had over 5th before the turn of the year it's scarcely believable how we've blown this.

Saw in the thread people saying "blame the players" / "Blame the manager". Blame both. 

First half Bournemouth were the worst team I've seen in a long long time and it was so easy it was unbelievable. Instead of continuing as we were, Brendan has to fulfil his ego and make an utterly pointless change. Surely that change shows how little confidence he has in the players that he makes a negative change. 

Then the goal. When Kasper was walking to hit that ball he practically had his slippers on. That was such a demonstration of the sloppiness of this team. 

Cags, you're an idiot for what you did there, nothing more needs saying.

"Keep the faith..". I have absolutely none. Embarrassing performance from management and players. 

• Like 1

EMBARRASSING AS FU CK  NO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOR UR US NEXT SEASON FOR ABSOLUTE FUCHING BOLLOXING SHIT  !!

Unless we win our last 3 which is about as likely as the corona virus being cured in the next Week ??

Brendan needs to find a squad that can compete for 38 games in the premier league not just the odd game but turn up for all of them, their first went in the we folded Cags sent off we Fuched up completely!

SORT IT OUT BRENDAN IF YOU CAN ?

Edited by justfoxes

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Supporting this club since 1993. Today I walked away from the telly and genuinely do not think I will watch Sheff U or any of the games for the rest of this season. **** the result. They had no response. Not a moment. I’m over 30 now and for the first time I looked at the side and thought **** this club. I’ll probably return in a few days but they’ve really made think twice if I want to watch these particular players again. 

This is exactly how I feel.

This season's fast becoming a nightmare.

That is, without a doubt, our worst ever Premier League result.

I think we've got to have a serious think here about where we go from here. Forget the top 4 this year. There's simply no way.

I'm genuinely worried we might go down next year.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, shailen said:

Let's not dwell on this. Players confidence will be shot. We need to keep believing and gloss over this. 

Get out of here. That's the kind of rubbish Rodgers will be feeding them. They need to look at themselves, Rodgers included and start taking it seriously.

In some ways a result like that has been coming our way for a while.  Hopefully the manager and players will take a long hard look at themselves and ensure that doesn't happen again.

CL looks unlikely, but in reality, we're not ready for it anyway.  It would do our confidence no good coming up against a top European team.

3 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Holy hell. That's completely blown away the feel good factor we had going. And it will out doubts in the players minds. Brendan has got to react to this right away, next game up. Anything less than 3 points is not acceptable and should have top asking serious questions.

The only honourable action is for him to resign!