Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth post match

Holy hell. That's completely blown away the feel good factor we had going. And it will out doubts in the players minds. Brendan has got to react to this right away, next game up. Anything less than 3 points is not acceptable and should have top asking serious questions.

Guest bennytwohats

Where to start with that. It would have been difficult even winning this tbh. But losing that and missing Cags for last 3 games I just can’t see where we go from here this season, we’ve completely bottled it

Well I don't know about anyone else but we had far too many touches in Bournemouth's half in the 1st half, we looked far too attacking and positive, it was horrible, disgusting stuff to watch.

So glad we slowed it down at half time, went defensive, defending a 1-0 lead away to Bournemouth, much better and enjoyable, playing sideways passes, not crossing the half way line, ahh I seriously cannot get enough of it, if only we could have made a few more backwards passes that the only disappointment I can have. A true joy to behold.

****ing disgrace.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

Imagine us in the Champions League, we'd get slaughtered.

Anywho, this is why I was worried when we were 14 points clear, if you've been a Leicester fan long enough you can never be too confident.:(

Next season could be a real struggle, possibly our most important summer transfer window.

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

KEEP BELIEVING HAHHAHA

1 minute ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Well, my confidence in them is shot. So why shouldn’t there’s be too?

Well we are still one point behind Chelsea so it's all to play for still. No point analysing this game in too much detail. 

That was absolutely disastrous. If Kasper doesn't gift them that penalty we go on to win that by at least one more goal. Forget top 4 we're not getting over that any time soon.

I'm not anti Rodgers , I wouldn't sack him, but the next 3 games will decide his fate.