Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth post match

He better apologise for that change at half time.

And I can't get my head around how a professional keeper can't kick a dead ball properly, and why would you even try to kick it when your own player is stood right in front of you?! There was no rush!

• Like 2

I’m fed up of Kasper instructing down to the fine detail what each player has to do right down to the fine detail Whenever they are around his box. That would **** me right off, let them get on with it .. you don’t realise how much he does it until the crowd noise is gone 

Edited by bfox

Might aswell close this thread. What's the talk about? Team and manager are shite. End of thread. - better thread would be - wtf is happening/happened in that dressing room as something is not right. Talk or players being pissed off that Rogers allegadly asked to speak to Arsenal back in Dec? 

Total disaster. Worse than the Wolves game in a way because that was at a time when were bottom 3 and our confidence just totally went when we conceded. 

I told myself I wasn't that bothered about football post-Covid and to be honest I couldn't care less, but it was a ****ing disgrace of a performance.

Defensive lineup yes but then when you take of Iheanacho at half time - you send the wrong message.  Instead of taking the match, you're start subconsciously playing not to lose.  Sackable offense by a manager with so much at stake.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I despise myself for joining a baying crowd with my pitchfork, but that was simply the most  clueless management I’ve seen at this club in possibly forever. Seriously. They say he is a great man-manager - but show me which men were motivated and on top of their game

today? Absolutely the nadir. And my god, there is serious competition at that level, in my association with this club. Diabolical. If he’s gone in the summer, I’ll  never give him a second thought. Unforgivable. 

Just now, filbertway said:

Schmeichel is definitely gonna be having a few words in the changing room after that, he stormed down the tunnel. Being at fault for their first will wind him up even more haha

What's so f'in funny? 

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

He deserves his share of the blame and I hate finger pointing but Kasper completely threw us under the bus taking a ****ing goal kick with his cock out. 

That kick is a consequence of the pressure we invited in after that wonderful half-time sub. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

What do you gain from being so deluded? It's utter toss, you know it is. Calling it out doesn't make you any less of a fan.

I'm not deluded and I'm not saying not to reflect. It's just so bad there's no point wasting energy where it went wrong. 

We all know that was shockingly sh*t but if the management team go in all guns blazing when the players are down, it will impact the players when we are still in the hunt for CL football. 

I have never in my life seen such self infliction of damage. To change things around at half time was the most inept managerial decision I think I've ever seen. 

Actually fed up of this season now. Just want the thing done with. The next 3 games without Soyuncu will be as painful as the last 45 mins. 

Not far off Watford 2013 and Cardiff 2010 tonight.

Edited by sdb

Guest seanfox778

What a chance that was for 3 points! To blow it like that is embarrassing, one of the worst 2nd halves I've ever seen. 

I hope Vardy is proper losing his sh!t in that dressing room. He's going to win the golden boot and the rest of the team are bottling the Champions League. Hope he gives Cags a black eye as well.

No excuses for that second half performance. From Brendan down they need a right sort out and a proper performance against Sheffield United. Three wins needed.

Edited by ALC Fox