Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth post match

Shocking, the blame for this debacle rests firmly on Rodgers shoulders for piss poor substitutions again, Barnes should have come on for Albrighton and gone 442, the change at half time was terrible unless an excuse that Iheanacho was injured comes out, went from comfortable to clueless... 

65 minutes of complete dominance but as so often the whole season, we lack any quality especially on the finishing front. Add to that the majority of players having no brain whatsoever, and it goes from comfortable to an absolute shambles. And of course brainless tactics from a coach who lacks any depth.

Rodgers isnt the same Manager we employed.

We employed an attack minded manager with a winning mentality, a big club mentality.

Now he is trying to hold onto 1-0 leads against relegation threatened clubs, and keeps taking off strikers at half time.

Sadly I think that fear has affected him.

I kind off want man city to win their appeal because I honestly dont think we getting 5th either, and wolves getting CL would rub it in so hard.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

He deserves his share of the blame and I hate finger pointing but Kasper completely threw us under the bus taking a ****ing goal kick with his cock out. 

True. Just think those HT changes put us on the back foot. 

Actually dont want europe the way we are playing. That was actually pathetic. Does nobody at the club realise we are possibly 2/3 wins off the champions league? 

Rodgers' subs are also amazingly bad every time. He literally hands the game to the other team on a regular basis. 

• Like 2

Shambolic, pathetic, unprofessional, disgraceful, plenty more as well.

Just can't believe how appalling that collapse was. The game was comfortable for over an hour, they looked barely interested, then in three minutes we give away a penalty in the most needless way possible, go behind and a key player is off, ruining this game and his next three.

Want this season to end now, have little hope in the last three and expecting a stormy end to the season. We have pissed away a glorious chance to get into the Champions League this season- I really feel for the likes of Vardy, Evans and Ricardo who deserve to be at that level.

Raging at the staggering ineptitude from 63 minutes onwards.

• Like 4