Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth post match

That first half I genuinely thought Bournemouth were worse than Southampton away.

That was just purely mental, nothing to do with talent and that’s really fecking scary.

I’m more worried about next season now than getting in the Champions League. Can’t see us picking up another win so we might not even finish fifth no matter what happens tomorrow.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Legend_in_blue said:

A strange decision to bring a defender on for Kevin in the first half.

But beyond bizarre to take off a striker needlessly at the start of the second.

Woeful from Rodgers.

You'd think we were playing against Liverpool or Man City.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

That kick is a consequence of the pressure we invited in after that wonderful half-time sub. 

I've said they should both take their share mate, but I don't think you can blame the sub for Kasper putting his boots on the wrong feet, he half arsed it with all the time in the world and we collapsed 

• Like 1

Fvcking dreadful. Criminal substitutions and a shambolic second half performance. How the flying fvck we lost that from the position we were in baffles me. Utterly inexcusable. Undoes all the good work we did with the win against Palace and the good point at Arsenal. Tonight was a glorious opportunity to get our noses ahead of Chelsea and Man United with three games to play. We didn't just blow it, we absolutely shat the bed. If United win against Southampton, then for the first time our fate will be out of our hands and we'll need favours from elsewhere. 

The only minor crumb of comfort is that Vardy moved himself slightly closer to winning the golden boot.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

This is weird. I dont feel anything. No hatred, no anger, no nothing. Reckon this is just shock

I feel strangely calm too. I think it is the knowledge that we now have no hope of CL that has taken away all of the pressure and stress.

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 1