Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Rank how you felt (WORST 5)

13 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Sheffield Wednesday 1-3 was horrific. Probably the worse for me.

Kermo chip was worse than Deeney for me also because it was the first time I'd seen us in a play off campaign and to get there having just got promoted was a great season. And the final at Wembley was on my 18th birthday that year. I genuinely thought it was gonna be us.

Kermo chip is the worst because that team deserved to go to Wembley for their performance.

Kermorgant came in, did the square root of **** all and decided he was arrogant enough to do that. Even if he scored i'd have been pissed off with him but the fact was it was a pathetic attempt.

That was the downfall of what was a very decent team and it resulted in us losing Nigel Pearson for about 5 seasons.

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

We were 6-0 down at half time I seem to recall! :D

Yes I think we were, I remembered it just the other day as Jack Charlton was co commentating and even he was hoping we’d get a couple back!

Just now, AKCJ said:

Kermo chip is the worst because that team deserved to go to Wembley for their performance.

Kermorgant came in, did the square root of **** all and decided he was arrogant enough to do that. Even if he scored i'd have been pissed off with him but the fact was it was a pathetic attempt.

That was the downfall of what was a very decent team and it resulted in us losing Nigel Pearson for about 5 seasons.

Summer x2, Autumn, Winter, Spring?

Deeney was before my time, but I'm surprised how many of you rank yesterday up there for worst you've felt. Maybe up there in one of the worst 45' we've played. I'm mad, frustrated, and angry but not the hopeless and sad. Yesterday was like the last Jenga block being pulled out that caused the tower to fall. We've been pulling bricks out for months. And of course it's technically possable for us to still finish 4th but I don't have my hopes up.

Some very generous responses on here. I’m going hard the other way. Last night was the lowest I’ve ever felt following this team. I crawled out of Wembley after Swindon. Spent. But I knew my team had given it their all. That’s true of most of the bad days. If not, then the bad days were bad because we were limited. Extremely at times.  But yesterday we weren’t. We were superior. Playing okay. But we surrendered. Pitifully. That’s just unforgivable. My lowest low was last night. The end. 

55 minutes ago, Koke said:

Portsmouth 6-1

Cardiff 

Watford

Bournemouth 

Stoke 

yep pretty much this...all of the other games bar the pompey one we had chances to win and we beat them on the monday or tuesday in the cup i think and the players stayed down there(might be biased as i was at the cup game)

Edited by PAULCFC

1. Cardiff play-off semi 2nd leg. We played heroically in that game, we were leading at one point as well and I dared to dream. Penalties... well... heartbreaking.

2. Deeney day. Similar to the above, but was more in shock at that. Hard to describe why Cardiff was worse, it just feels like it to me.

Nothing else comes that close for me to be honest, including last night. The relegation to League 1 was gutting of course, but it had been coming for years so was easier to stomach. Other Away games I've been to that were agonising/infuriating include:

- Scunthorpe 0 - 0 2007/8ish? Terrible game at a shed of a stadium, I believe Kisnorbo had a goal wrongly wrongly ruled offside.

- Peterborough 1 - 0 2012ish - dismal game that pretty much killed off our Play Off hopes.

- Doncaster 1 - 0 loss - Again, awful awful game where Kasper basically chucked the ball into his own net right in front of us. 

- Norwich 1 - 0 2020 - Gutless performance against a dog awful side, horrible VAR decision. You could see us giving up the CL at that time.

Blimey, I think this list proves to me that I shouldn't go to Away games when we're playing struggling teams - we always get beat!!

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

There were multiple in 16/17 to be fair, Southampton you mention was bad, Hull first game of the season, Man U at home and Swansea away were all shite as well. 

Millwall in the cup that year too must go down as one of the worst performances ever. Unbelievable we got by Seville in two legs not long after that. 

Coming in at number 5, is our loss at wolves After being 3 nil up at half time, probably because i was there, 

4.stoke away relegation, why this is 4th i don’t gave a clue, on paper this should be number 1, i just wasn’t as gutted as the other

3! Maybe because we were absolutely dog shit and deserved what we got!

3.watford away 

2.wycombe, this does not have to be explained 

1.cardiff Second leg,  playoff semi final, this may seem weird to alot being in at number 1 but i can honestly say i was absolutely gutted for days after this, I don’t know, maybe because I wasn’t expecting the performance we gave that night, we absolutely played out of our skin, and was so cruel losing on penalty’s, the hate i had for kermit the frog, but sadness i had for waghorn, gutted!

Edited by lestajigs

If the players follow FT I f..... well hope they realise the utter disappointment and dismay from Sundays debacle and that they put in a serious shift for the coming 3 games. If not this could become very toxic, and maybe they should be slightly pleased that they "perform" in an empty KP...........

2 minutes ago, TheStig said:

If the players follow FT I f..... well hope they realise the utter disappointment and dismay from Sundays debacle and that they put in a serious shift for the coming 3 games. If not this could become very toxic, and maybe they should be slightly pleased that they "perform" in an empty KP...........

Tbf the fact that two of them have apologised publicly probably tells you they're aware how big a deal it was for us. 

• Like 2