Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

From what I can gather, the players have been very impressed with him since moving up to train with the seniors. You could see they have faith in him by the number of times the ball was pinged in his direction. He looks like he's got a very decent top level career ahead of him. And he's one of our own. Get behind the lad. 

Did you see Evans' 'look' to him last week? 

If looks could kill...

I hope the lad goes on to be a gem for us. By throwing a novice boxer into the ring with Anthony Joshua isn't necessarily a good idea

40 minutes ago, filbertway said:

He did but its not like it was a direct cause of the goals is it. Do we ignore all the good a player does for losing posession twice?

Given the way we set up in that game, I think you’ll find the coaching staff would consider the player who turns the ball over in the opposition half as responsible ....... whether the opposition take advantage or not becomes irrelevant.  

he is raw and would never have come across the standard of player he did last Sunday (son and Moura) who pickpocketed him. Hope he gets his chance tomorrow and keeps Greenwood under wraps! 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Given the way we set up in that game, I think you’ll find the coaching staff would consider the player who turns the ball over in the opposition half as responsible ....... whether the opposition take advantage or not becomes irrelevant.  

he is raw and would never have come across the standard of player he did last Sunday (son and Moura) who pickpocketed him. Hope he gets his chance tomorrow and keeps Greenwood under wraps! 

Fair play, you'd hope he learns from it. What I hope it doesnt do is turn him into a chicken thays afraid to get on the ball.

Id much rather have a player that wants the ball and wants to do something with it than someome with a negative mindset who absolutely cacks their pants when on the ball because they're scared of a mistake.

I still dont blame him for the goals even if you think our coaches and backroom staff would hold him accountable.

2 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Did you see Evans' 'look' to him last week? 

If looks could kill...

I hope the lad goes on to be a gem for us. By throwing a novice boxer into the ring with Anthony Joshua isn't necessarily a good idea

Did you see Evans say his was his man of the match vs Sheffield Utd?

• Like 3

Leeds fan on loan to Leicester tomorrow. Want to see Man Utd crash into 5th missing out on CL, especially in the year they're crying about Man City getting their ban overturned. Would round of what's been an excellent season. Also want to see a break in the usual top 4/6.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

How have people come to this conclusion? He was superb vs Sheffield Utd? 

Sheff Utd players aren't up to Man Utd's standard. 

Wilder had no chance to prepare any tactics to target him.

I've not got it in for the lad. But it'll be kinder to him to leave him well away from this level of game. He could get destroyed. Not good for him and certainly wouldn't do our CL chances any good

Guest Mee-9

I’ll either be over the moon tomorrow night or completely fuming which will probably result in me going bed at 6pm in a foul mood.

I’m hoping it’s not the latter. 

7 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

United won't do us any favors by taking chances early.  They know our history, they know what they need to advance.  You just can't afford to play into their hands.

Like I said earlier, my strategy here would be to get as many players into their best positions as possible  Return to a back four, with Albrighton on the left.  Perez in the #10 role, Praet and Tielemans in midfield to try and pick through passes for quick attacks, Vardy and Ienhacho up top.

From this I get you’re either wanting to sneak extra players onto the pitch OR wanting us to play with no right hand side and no Wilf???

Why the **** do we do to ourselves? 

Ive already imagined how I am going to get hammered if we win. 

But I know we will be 2 down in 30 minutes (and id probably prefer it that way) rather than some late goal VAR influenced winner for Man U

The thing about the Spurs game was there was a 15-20 minute spell whilst we were a goal down when we looked alright.

Had we taken one of the chances at that point maybe the game would have had a different complexion about it? 

So if we do want to take anything positive from what was a soul sapping defeat - we created moments and I’d argue that we’re likely to do so again tomorrow. 

The key thing will be whether we take full opportunity of those moments.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

The thing about the Spurs game was there was a 15-20 minute spell whilst we were a goal down when we looked alright.

Had we taken one of the chances at that point maybe the game would have had a different complexion about it? 

So if we do want to take anything positive from what was a soul sapping defeat - we created moments and I’d argue that we’re likely to do so again tomorrow. 

The key thing will be whether we take full opportunity of those moments.

Your post is an argument for brendan playing the same team tomorrow ......... it wouldn’t be a big surprise to me ......