Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

Its quite unbelievable that we haven't beaten this lot since September 2014 (5-3)  1 win in 13  against the worst United teams in neatly 30 years.  We should have had a couple of wins at the very least.

The 0-3 at home in Ranieri's second season was probably our worst game against them. The most pathetic performance actually.

Edited by Koke

57 minutes ago, Hammo said:

There’s far too much fear and negativity on here. The sense of foreboding rather than excited anticipation is baffling.

I just hope the players have a different mindset because this is not just a massive game but one we can definitely win.

We are at home against a team that have been struggling of late and have played two matches since our last game, neither of which they won. If we set up well, give absolutely everything, cut out the stupid errors at the back and take our chances - ie perform like we did against Sheffield United in our last home game  (yes, when even Bennett was getting praise) - then we could be celebrating one of the most important victories in our history.

What’s not to look forward to??

What's not to look forward to? 

Tbh, an absolute thumping. A nasty one. I think losing 8/9 - 0 is as likely as us getting a point. 

But, I cling to the hope that football has a habit of surprise. 

If  poor old Thomas and/or Bennett are anywhere near this, the outcome will not be pleasant

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Why the downer on Thomas?  

All power to him. 

But we are talking City playing at the very highest level of football here for the highest of stakes. 

The lad's out of his depth at this moment.

Justin (who I don't rate either but is a least a first team squad member ) at LB and anyone at RB. Albrighton, Choudhury, Mendy...

where tf is Amartey btw? Presumably injured...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

All power to him. 

But we are talking City playing at the very highest level of football here for the highest of stakes. 

Justin (who I don't rate either but is a least a first team squad member ) at LB and anyone at RB. Albrighton, Choudhury, Mendy...

Point taken but at least he has pace unlike      some others.   Mobility will be required tomorrow as Manure will not launching high balls into the box tomorrow.

• Like 1

Take a look on the Man U forums.  They see us winning and them having to rely on the Europa League.

I'm looking forward to it.  Regardless of the past 6 months we are a win away from champions league, we are Leicester City. Enjoy these times as things could change so quickly as we all know.

Come on City

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

All power to him. 

You are so wrong its mental. How is he out of his depth? Its not even an opinion, you're just wrong.

Playing Choudhary and Albrighton out of position, 2 players with awful position and proven to be massive liabilities in defence. Rather than a lad who's put in 2 good performances so far. Unlucky not to have 2 assists as well 

He's looked more impressive than Justin to me. Ive just seen you've said its as likely we will lose 8 or 9 nil as draw. So I've just realised its pointless engaging lol. Ive already wasted my time typing the response though so im gonna go through with it! Haha

From what I can gather, the players have been very impressed with him since moving up to train with the seniors. You could see they have faith in him by the number of times the ball was pinged in his direction. He looks like he's got a very decent top level career ahead of him. And he's one of our own. Get behind the lad. 

13 minutes ago, filbertway said:

You are so wrong its mental. How is he out of his depth? Its not even an opinion, you're just wrong.

Playing Choudhary and Albrighton out of position, 2 players with awful position and proven to be massive liabilities in defence. Rather than a lad who's put in 2 good performances so far. Unlucky not to have 2 assists as well 

He's looked more impressive than Justin to me. Ive just seen you've said its as likely we will lose 8 or 9 nil as draw. So I've just realised its pointless engaging lol. Ive already wasted my time typing the response though so im gonna go through with it! Haha

Well he got the ball nicked off him twice last week which resulted in two goals - hopefully he is a quick learner !!

35 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Well he got the ball nicked off him twice last week which resulted in two goals - hopefully he is a quick learner !!

He did but its not like it was a direct cause of the goals is it. Do we ignore all the good a player does for losing posession twice?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

People criticising Justin are way off....he has done well in usually a makeshift defence /midfield He will be fine.....people said Vards was shite in his first season....

Hate to be a smart arse, but I didn't say vards was shite. The opposite. I knew we'd got a diamond first-time I saw him. 

Don't have the same vibe with Justin tho. If he getss on to be Danny Simpson level, he'll have done very very well